NEW to cards!

Wilson

OzCardTrader
Hey Bball fans :wave:

My name is John and I'm just starting to take interest in Basketball cards! :woot: I'm 29!

Not sure on who or what to collect but I'm sure I will figure it out pretty quickly :)

Thanks,

John!

hey man, welcome to the site! good luck with building a collection of whoever you are going to collect!

Hi wilson and welcome, i wide variety of ages and cards here, all the best and be careful its a bit addictive ;) .

Welcome John! Well when you do decide what you're after, don;t hesitate to ask cause cause I have a large range and am always willing to help search as people here would attest :)

Hey man welcome on board, its really exciting when it comes to find "a player" to collect........HAVE FUN DUDE

Welcome to the basketball card collecting hobby, you will find yourself joining the hobby at one of the best times. Because at the beginning of next season which is like less than few months away, one of the best rookie crops will join the league, what a good time to start and get all their Rookie cards.

Welcome to the site. Nice to see the hobby is still pulling some new collectors in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom