New to all this

domjazz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dominic
eBay User
domjazz
Hi all,

My name is Dominic and I live in Ballarat, Victoria. Having school age kids I have been exposed to this whole card trading thing over the past 6 weeks or so. I had no idea how big it was till very recently. What started with purchasing a couple of packs of cards for my girls is quickly turning into a great interest to me. I am now busy collecting the teamcoach series and trying to learn the best ways to go about doing so. Please be patient with me while I stumble my way through this card trading thing and also these forums/blogs etc as this is also new for me.
I look forward to learning more and hopefully enjoying what you have all previously found to be a great hobby to have.

Cheers Dom

Hi Dom (and kids!) - we all have to start somewhere hey? :)

Just think, American tobacco company Allen and Ginter started issuing cigarette cards in the late 1800's!

You and your family will have lots of fun here.

Good luck mate, but if I can make 1 recommendation, it would be to not spend any money on cards until you have enough saved up to buy several shotguns!

As a father of 3 young girls myself, I am living in constant fear of a little thing they call the "teenage years'! ;)

Back
Top Bottom