New Preferred rookie 1/1 add any cool cards from new preferred

I must be the only one that thinks those 1/1 tag books look ugly. All on card autos is great news though

Yeah they don't look right to me. I reckon its because of the lettering cut outs they sit in. If they were just a regular square or rectangle window I think they would look much better.

$(KGrHqFHJEQFDkH4PIB!BReB(w8hsw~~60_3.JPG

There is one of these up on eaby for $2k! God that's annoying. It's a $300-$400 card ffs

How much more of those shitty sparkley all star patch cards are Panini going to produce... All those sick colours on a TWolves jersey that make amazing patches and the KLove looks like that :sick:

On a side note how about that Muskies jersey wolvesjr34 ;)

How much more of those s***ty sparkley all star patch cards are Panini going to produce... All those sick colours on a TWolves jersey that make amazing patches and the KLove looks like that :sick:

Spot on! I hate that shit and has ruined what could of been K Love best card yet.

How much more of those s***ty sparkley all star patch cards are Panini going to produce... All those sick colours on a TWolves jersey that make amazing patches and the KLove looks like that :sick:

Totally agree mate, those sparkly all star patches are muck. I would love to know where the rest of the allstar jersey is. :confused:

Yeah the k love silhouette has been ruined, has anybody else realised how many silhos there are this year? I must of seen ATLEAST 100 different players already and I haven't even seen any really low numbered cards bar the pippen /5. It's starting to scare me!!

Yeah was thinking the same thing just before. Seen so many scrub silo's, only the KD jersey & pip prime have come up so far. TBH I think last years were a nicer looking set too with much better players

Nothing exquisite rookies havn't done before. I was paying $80 for Augustin exquisite rc's now I can pic them up for $20 a piece haha
RAP's always go banana's straight off the bat in the hope the players become the next Kobe/Durant/Rose/Lebron etc

Are you sure a Kyrie Silhouette prime is really worth $5k??? Who are these goons paying that kind of money? I like Kyrie but wow. That's nuts.

Rose exquisite rc's #/99 were selling in the $3k range from memory. Not sure i'd drop $5k on a kyrie but it's his equivilent to that card I guess #/25 and no variant in patch form.

Back
Top Bottom