New OZCT theme

First time this year I’ve really felt it.
Extra greys on the head, missing things in plain sight, noticing one of the kids might be getting ahead of me in school work and I’m no help lol - brutal
I hit 52 this year and got my first glasses all in the same week O_O I can now see old age coming with clear sight :D

I hit 52 this year and got my first glasses all in the same week O_O I can now see old age coming with clear sight :D
I’m 41 in a couple months. Let my youngest shave my head the other day cause he did his and wasn’t happy with it so I thought I’d match him. Now I look like a right royal twat. This ugly head and mug is normally covered up by a bit more hair and a bit of facial hair 🤣

I’m 41 in a couple months. Let my youngest shave my head the other day cause he did his and wasn’t happy with it so I thought I’d match him. Now I look like a right royal twat. This ugly head and mug is normally covered up by a bit more hair and a bit of facial hair 🤣

I seriously considered shaving my head last week, have serious lockdown head. Went today to get a haircut and the line was longer than the lineup at Caboolture Centrelink. 😳😳

i bet big W are selling out dog grooming kits in lockdown times, and not for there dogs.

I can confirm that the clippers were purchased from Big W some time ago (Pre Rona) and the haircut today for my son was a success!!

1628661842990.png

Still cant find the little fckers

It's not on the mobile view - only desktop. I'm looking to see if we can add it.

In other news, the new theme provider has decided they are discontinuing support for their forum add-ons and themes 🙄 we may have to look at an alternative. But we will ensure there is a dark theme to go with that 👍

It's not on the mobile view - only desktop. I'm looking to see if we can add it.

In other news, the new theme provider has decided they are discontinuing support for their forum add-ons and themes 🙄 we may have to look at an alternative. But we will ensure there is a dark theme to go with that 👍
Thanks bud, im using an ipad, had to move into the 21st century.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have a look at it.

As I said in the first post, if you see anything that's not quite right, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it. I'm quite open to tweaking things to make it right but if you are just going to say "this is s***" then I'm afraid I can't really help.
Thanks Graham!

Love the new little MSG/Notification area!

Back
Top Bottom