1220   0   0
May 8, 2009
NSW
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Yep you are, getting older every hour.
First time this year I’ve really felt it.
Extra greys on the head, missing things in plain sight, noticing one of the kids might be getting ahead of me in school work and I’m no help lol - brutal

saintsforever

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
67   0   0
Oct 25, 2012
Real Name
david
eBay User
rugbydolltoys
Extra greys on the head, missing things in plain sight, noticing one of the kids might be getting ahead of me in school work and I’m no help lol - brutal
Facts of life, no point dweling on it.
Just hope it doesn't fall off before your finnished with it.

• Haha
Reactions: GarnettFan4Life

OutlawNinja

Dom Wilkins Collector

Feedback - 100%
52   0   0
Apr 15, 2010
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
BWSNinja
COMC User
OutlawNinja
I hit 52 this year and got my first glasses all in the same week O_O I can now see old age coming with clear sight :D

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter

Feedback - 100%
1220   0   0
May 8, 2009
NSW
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
I hit 52 this year and got my first glasses all in the same week O_O I can now see old age coming with clear sight :D
I’m 41 in a couple months. Let my youngest shave my head the other day cause he did his and wasn’t happy with it so I thought I’d match him. Now I look like a right royal twat. This ugly head and mug is normally covered up by a bit more hair and a bit of facial hair 🤣

graham

Site Admin

Feedback - 100%
242   0   0
Sep 14, 2005
Brisbane
www.granthill33.com
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
I’m 41 in a couple months. Let my youngest shave my head the other day cause he did his and wasn’t happy with it so I thought I’d match him. Now I look like a right royal twat. This ugly head and mug is normally covered up by a bit more hair and a bit of facial hair 🤣

I seriously considered shaving my head last week, have serious lockdown head. Went today to get a haircut and the line was longer than the lineup at Caboolture Centrelink. 😳😳

Matt26

OZCT Supporter

Feedback - 100%
101   0   0
Oct 13, 2005
Sydney
Real Name
Matt
i bet big W are selling out dog grooming kits in lockdown times, and not for there dogs.

I can confirm that the clippers were purchased from Big W some time ago (Pre Rona) and the haircut today for my son was a success!!

1628661842990.png

graham

Site Admin

Feedback - 100%
242   0   0
Sep 14, 2005
Brisbane
www.granthill33.com
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Still cant find the little fckers

It's not on the mobile view - only desktop. I'm looking to see if we can add it.

In other news, the new theme provider has decided they are discontinuing support for their forum add-ons and themes 🙄 we may have to look at an alternative. But we will ensure there is a dark theme to go with that 👍

saintsforever

OzCardTrader

Feedback - 100%
67   0   0
Oct 25, 2012
Real Name
david
eBay User
rugbydolltoys
It's not on the mobile view - only desktop. I'm looking to see if we can add it.

In other news, the new theme provider has decided they are discontinuing support for their forum add-ons and themes 🙄 we may have to look at an alternative. But we will ensure there is a dark theme to go with that 👍
Thanks bud, im using an ipad, had to move into the 21st century.