tonyringrose

OzCardTrader
Real Name
tony ringrose
Hi All
I Collect Australian Baseball cards by Futera,
I know a lost cause but you never know I might have 2 of the same card with 2 different pictures on them and some badly printed ones as well.
any way if anybody has any or is wanting to trade, please contact me.
by the way I live in Caboolture Qld.

hey mate, welcome to the site. plenty of baseball collectors here, im sure youll find what your after.

welcome to the forum mate I have a few old futera baseball cards lying around... but more a Major Leagues collector myself... well when I'm not spending all my time on NBA heehee

Futera made baseball cards? Hey, I learned something today. (And a really vital piece of knowledge too, I know).

G'day!

Hi,

Welcome to the site...

You should have no problems finding what your after everyone here is very helpful

Hi Tony (?),

welcome and enjoy the site. It really is fantastic. I too collect baseball but enjoy looking at all the maildays and other NBA stuff that is floating around.

We've had a lot of baseball fans join lately, possibly because of the MLB season getting into full swing?

What teams do you support? I collect Aussie Born MLB players, guys like Chris Snelling, Nilsson, Lloyd, Travis Blackley ect.

Try Beckster for some ABL cards. There are other guys around but I can't remebmbr all their names. Try to PM them tho, seems like they don't visit to much

Good luck! You can still find some ABL boxes of cards on eBay. Just don' pay out the nose for them I got rid of all mine awhile back sorry

Mark.