hugo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
Hi Everyone,

Just came across this site and love it already!
Only got back into collecting a couple of months ago and didn't realise there was still such a big following in Australia. Haven't collected since the mid 90's. I am moving to the Goldcoast to live in a month's time is anyone here from that area or know if there is any good card shops round there??

Since I restarted a couple of months ago ive busted a few boxes.....

2 x 05/06 Hardcourt
2 x 05/06 SP Authentic
1 x 06/07 Rookie Debut
1 x 06/07 Ovation

Found the SP Authentic to be the best out of those...

Got a box of 05/06 Trilogy on the way from the states. I will post the break on here when it arrives!!!

Hopefully meet some people on here for some trades.

If anyone can tell me how to add a link to my photobucket as a signature for my posts it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Welcome to the site! Feel free to browse my bucket and offer me trades. I'm a Korver collector but random others too

But any Korver's, send them over here!

(In response to bucket in sig, copy my link and change the URL within it to the one for your bucket, should work I believe)

G'day & Welcome aboard,

There has been a few threads in the past regarding Shops around Australia, here's a link that might help.
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=14947&highlight=shops

Welcome to our boards and back to the hobby to. What brought you back to collecting?

There are plaenty of us here, though I would still say there aren't a whole lot of active collectors in Australia. You really need to find a board like this to get in touch.

Well, hope you have fun breaking more boxes and I will be waiting to see your box break of the Trilogy!

Ersk