New member :)

RhiGhost

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rhi
Hey guys, been collecting cards as long as I can remember. I've been out of the loop for the past 10 years or so but just got out my old collection and decided it was time to finish up some sets and start some new ones!
I unfortunately don't have any stores in my town that sell cards or collectibles so forums like this are a life saver for me :)
Look forward to meeting everyone and setting up a good network of trades and friends.

Non sports cards, at the moment I'm focusing on these sets.

Simpsons series 1 & 2
Lion King series 1 & 2
TMNT Panini 2013
Tomb Raider
Xena Warrior Princess all sets
Walking Dead all sets
Casper movie set

There are plenty more I'm chasing but these are what I'm actively chasing now. I'm working on a wants list :)

Non sports cards, at the moment I'm focusing on these sets.

Simpsons series 1 & 2
Lion King series 1 & 2
TMNT Panini 2013
Tomb Raider
Xena Warrior Princess all sets
Walking Dead all sets
Casper movie set

There are plenty more I'm chasing but these are what I'm actively chasing now. I'm working on a wants list :)
Hi I have the lion king series of trading cards if you are interested, I have had since new and stored in a plastic display folder so great condition, regards Lisa

Hey guys, been collecting cards as long as I can remember. I've been out of the loop for the past 10 years or so but just got out my old collection and decided it was time to finish up some sets and start some new ones!
I unfortunately don't have any stores in my town that sell cards or collectibles so forums like this are a life saver for me :)
Look forward to meeting everyone and setting up a good network of trades and friends.
Hi! I'm trying to finish some Simpsons and Lion King sets too.. we should talk!

Back
Top Bottom