New member that need some help : )

christina02

OzCardTrader
Real Name
christina
Hi Everyone,

I was super excited to see this forum and wanted to dive right in. I recently got given a whole bunch of NBA cards from my uncle for the early 90’s and started sorting them all out ( I’m a sucker for a complete set) and now I’m really into the trading side of it I have a card I would like to know if it’s worth anything and I was hoping someone could help ? It’s a more recent card then the 90’s tho haha
I have a Bam Adebayo Status 17/18 Draft Night Hat 18/25 limited.would love some feedback Thank you !!!
952349ED-1F73-4DD9-AC25-A0D1A87BDB69.jpeg

Hi and welcome!

I can't say for certain what that card is worth but i'd guessing around $50-$80. Awesome looking patch though!

I'm actually getting back into the early 90's stuff at the moment as well and have a bunch of boxes on their way which i'm super excited about! Maybe we can help each other out with a few trades soon to complete sets!

Hi and welcome!

I can't say for certain what that card is worth but i'd guessing around $50-$80. Awesome looking patch though!

I'm actually getting back into the early 90's stuff at the moment as well and have a bunch of boxes on their way which i'm super excited about! Maybe we can help each other out with a few trades soon to complete sets!
Hi
Super keen on doing trades to fill sets let me know what your missing once you sort them out and I’d be happy to help!!
Also thanks for the advice on the card I thought the patch was awesome too !!

Back
Top Bottom