New Member - NBA (mainly), NRL & AFL

bdonnelly84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben Donnelly
eBay User
beta_delta_collectibles
Hi everyone, I thought I would post on here finally.

I’m a former collector getting back into the hobby. Collected solely NRL back in my uni days but will be focusing the bulk of my attention on NBA going forwards. I’ll still be collecting NRL & AFL but will be focusing only on my teams (North Queensland Cowboys & Hawthorn Hawks) for my PC.

My NBA focus will be on mostly older, more vintage, graded cards to start with while I get my head around the releases, parallels, inserts, etc. available these days. Gone are the days of set collecting in the NBA, it appears. My NBA PC will consist of mostly Seattle SuperSonics cards from 1990/91 (Shawn Kemp rookie season) and prior.

If anyone has any pointers on how to go about building a PC, please hit me up. Always happy to chat, learn and get deeper and deeper into this hobby.

Thanks, mate.

Loved the SuperSonics when I was collecting in school and always followed them, brought merchandise, etc. ... broke my heart when they left. Still plenty of merchandise available to buy though, more than some actual NBA teams.

Saw yesterday that you can pre-order the new Shawn Kemp & Gary Payton Pop Vinyl figurines which, needless to say, I ordered! 😃

Back
Top Bottom