New Member: Fixxxer

Fixxxer

Die Hard Spurs Fan
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
fixxxer_80
Hi all, new to the site, just thought id give a quick intro.

im from Melbourne, into all sports from Basketball, to AFL to NFL. (Not a big fan of Soccer but ive learnt to not hate it)

My teams are as follows:

AFL: Essendon Bombers
NBA: San Antonio Spurs
NBL: South Dragons
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NHL: Anaheim Ducks
A-League: Melbourne Victory
NRL: Melbourne Storm
EPL: Tottenham Hotspur

etc etc......

i collect anything from Basketball Cards to Music and Sports Memorbillia.

My favourote item right now is my Metallica photo signed by the 4 current members.

Welcome to the boards....sorry to hear you are an essendon supporter....go dees!!

Cheers
Ben

welcome to the site mate - sucks to be a Dolphins fan this year...

this is a greta place, you're bound to have a great time here - it can be quite addictive :)

Got any Dallas Cowboys cards??

welcome to the site mate - sucks to be a Dolphins fan this year...

this is a greta place, you're bound to have a great time here - it can be quite addictive :)

Got any Dallas Cowboys cards??

Thanks everyone for the welcoming, feel like a regular already..... yeah the dolphins are having a bad year, well ok i guess the word "bad" probally doesnt cut it, and no dont have any Cowboys cards, infact dont have any NFL cards, something ill have to change.

shame your a dons supporter, you should be cheering for the red and the blue :p but good to see another die hard metallica fan here and id love to see a pic of that signed tallica photo.
:thumbsup:
welcome

I thought Id seen the name before, wouldnt mind checking out your drob collection!

yeah i still have to go throught all my collection, its all packed away, just moved house, but ill be going through it soon, havent collected for a few years...gettting back into it once ive sorted it ill post up my DRob collection

shame your a dons supporter, you should be cheering for the red and the blue :p but good to see another die hard metallica fan here and id love to see a pic of that signed tallica photo.
welcome

Im guessing the 2000 season must still be hurting :)

Yeah ill get some shots of the Metallica Pic and send them through to you

good to see another die hard metallica fan here and id love to see a pic of that signed tallica photo.
welcome

Here is my Metallica Photo, its a 1 of 1, had it made up from Scratch, let me know what you think

DSC00111.JPG

DSC00112.JPG

yer thats mad hey.. i wasnt a fan of St Anger except for the title track but it has good cover artwork and that frame and pic looks sick.
when they come back to australia for another tour im going to see if i can get something signed. Get a photo blown up, either the mtv icon band photo or s and m or garage inc photo.
anyways nice work and see ya around.cheers

Back
Top Bottom