New Logo Ideas/Design Contest - Win A Box!

I wish i had some artistic talent :( (PC or by hand).

I think Kangaroos etc are not necessary, how about a collage of every members 1 favorite card as a background and around the words OZCARDTRADER.COM.AU(font and colour would be a green/gold blend) on top. All cards are to be the same size and visable and if possible when you mouse over them they zoom out like a popup and then slot back and each member can have there user name on the bottom.

I am no good with programing/creating the idea otherwise i would give it a crack.

Also i think the slogan should be changed from Australian Trading card Website to Australia's Premiere Card Trading Forum.

:thumbsup:

Clown.jpg

let me know If im getting warmer guys lol

I think having fun is one thing but i dont think it will get off the ground if members dont take it seriously :thumbsup:.

Well at least its getting discussed LOL

I LIKE Scottys line! Thats great I reckon!

We were hoping for something hobby based that still keeps our Aussie roots without being glitchy and tacky.

One of my ideas was a sort of world map with something card themed on OZ etc?? We have members worldwide but most of us reside and continue the hobby here.

Well at least its getting discussed LOL

I LIKE Scottys line! Thats great I reckon!

We were hoping for something hobby based that still keeps our Aussie roots without being glitchy and tacky.

One of my ideas was a sort of world map with something card themed on OZ etc?? We have members worldwide but most of us reside and continue the hobby here.

just made one for scotty now I'll try that...If I dissapear its cause I've left for dinner....

Thats good Cal, but I think the global map should def have Australia as the primary focus - since we are technically on top of the world :)

Doesnt need to be perfect, this thread is for the ideas/concepts and can be developed more down the track.

Keep the ideas coming - some really good ideas coming up already. As I said we are looking primarily for a LOGO first and foremost, and then the header will come later. See the first post for details.

Cool Stace, I like the wording!

Heres taking Cals pic a bit further. (ideas from Scotty and Chad)

Great ideas guys, this is exactly what I was looking for - keep 'em coming.

ozcards_logo2.jpg

Cool Stace, I like the wording!

Heres taking Cals pic a bit further. (ideas from Scotty and Chad)

Great ideas guys, this is exactly what I was looking for - keep 'em coming.

Too many colours there (the multi-shades of blue), no? Or is 3D colour shading acceptable? I like it regardless....

Well that could work if it takes up the middle third of a header and each side there is something card related etc.. The Anzac spirit lives on too I see.

I like the slogan as well.

I don't have photoshop on this pc I'm using since my laptop died a quick death. I was thinking maybe like a hand of cards but all NBA cards etc with some sort of OZC'ds logo??

Probably doesn't need a hand in the pic but you get the idea.

deck of cards.jpg

Too many colours there (the multi-shades of blue), no? Or is 3D colour shading acceptable? I like it regardless....

Yeah too many colours, but we can flatten that out to one colour. And we could even tweak it slightly to have the Aussie/NZ bit bigger on the globe so it stands out more.

How about just Australia on the globe :thumbsup:

Yep - see above :) Good thinking!

Well that could work if it takes up the middle third of a header and each side there is something card related etc.. The Anzac spirit lives on too I see.

I like the slogan as well.

I don't have photoshop on this pc I'm using since my laptop died a quick death. I was thinking maybe like a hand of cards but all NBA cards etc with some sort of OZC'ds logo??

Probably doesn't need a hand in the pic but you get the idea.

Yep I know what you mean. Just thinking how we would do it and have the items on the cards be recognisable in small print ... ??? What were you thinking ? Like an image of a person playing different sports ?

Would be easier to use actual card scans and just fan them out like a hand of cards. Then you can lay on top whatever you want. Just a thought. We need Kevin to organise a summit with some famous people to put forward ideas to help us.

Back
Top Bottom