new guy

skmac_4

The Hat
Real Name
Shane
eBay User
skmac_04
hey, my name is shane, im 16 and have lived in byron bay nsw my whole life.

i collected cards back in the late 90's (mainly pippen jordan mourning, some kg ai marbury) and gave up until about 6 months ago, i started selling off some of my cards and kept collecting kg cards off ebay (i have about 90-100 of them now) my ebay name is skmac_04

i came across the site from kickz101 and thought it would be fun to be apart of it. so here i am. i may not post all the time, but i will be here often.

i love nba basketball favourite team is minnesota and player is kg (obviously)
and although my team sucks now, i still have the memories of the 03-04 season (big 3, MVP, game 7 vs sac, etc etc)

well there is a little intro about me...

sounds good..
we have a big KG collector on these boards :)

im lucky to own a nice card of him too

garnett.jpg

enjoy ur stay

glad to see ricky on the wolves, but still not gettin us the wins so hopefully mchale can trade huddy with some 2nd rounders for someone decent to put alongside him and kg.
BTW should update ur sig so he has a wolves uni on.

I guess you & Timmy (Mr Kevin Garnett), will either become good friends of best enemies!!!!!

He outbid me on a couple of cards and a box of hoops already. Not a good way to join the site. I'm going to force you to leave this site! [-X

Of course I'm only joking. :D Welcome to the boards! We just need a couple more Minny fans and we'll take over this site. Bye Bye Magic fans. :(

Back
Top Bottom