New Collection.

wannabe all-stars

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
eBay User
Chisel35
O.K last year I lost all my cards to a small fire and I havent collected since. So I am wanting to get back into the game again, I am after any Auto's and patch cards of Knicks players and any Auto's and patch cards of Stephon Marbury. I dont have any cards for trade as I lost them all to the fire so PM me what you have and price aswell.

Cheers

Matt

send me your addy mate and I'll see what I can russle up! That sucks what happened and feel for ya bud, my dog ate 1 card and it hurt so cant imagine losing all of them.

I'm sure there would be more than just myself here willing to give up a few cards to get ya back on ya collecting feet.

Were there any 1/1... that are now 0/0 ???

I guess if all those cards in your sig went up in a fire you would sob like a baby. What sort of a stupid respose was yours for. Don't bother lining up in the Wan%er line you are at the front allready.

Think next time idiot

Shane.

How about I burn your cards and see how funny it is.

I guess if all those cards in your sig went up in a fire you would sob like a baby. What sort of a stupid respose was yours for. Don't bother lining up in the Wan%er line you are at the front allready.

Think next time idiot
Shane.

First off the bat, the attempt at humor was at my comment, rather than the situation....

If there was a fire & all my cards were burnt, I would have a cry about it at the beginning.... but after a while I would get over it and appreciate that I still have the things that counts... my loved ones... (at which point, I wont care less what responses were thrown my way)

So Matt, my apologies of poking fun at your situation... & I hope you build this collection bigger & better.