New Collection.

wannabe all-stars

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
eBay User
Chisel35
O.K last year I lost all my cards to a small fire and I havent collected since.:mad: So I am wanting to get back into the game again, I am after any Auto's and patch cards of Knicks players and any Auto's and patch cards of Stephon Marbury. I dont have any cards for trade as I lost them all to the fire so PM me what you have and price aswell.

Cheers

Matt

send me your addy mate and I'll see what I can russle up! That sucks what happened and feel for ya bud, my dog ate 1 card and it hurt so cant imagine losing all of them.

I'm sure there would be more than just myself here willing to give up a few cards to get ya back on ya collecting feet.

Were there any 1/1... that are now 0/0 ??? :p

I guess if all those cards in your sig went up in a fire you would sob like a baby. What sort of a stupid respose was yours for. Don't bother lining up in the Wan%er line you are at the front allready.

Think next time idiot:mad:

Shane.

How about I burn your cards and see how funny it is.

I guess if all those cards in your sig went up in a fire you would sob like a baby. What sort of a stupid respose was yours for. Don't bother lining up in the Wan%er line you are at the front allready.

Think next time idiot:mad:
Shane.

First off the bat, the attempt at humor was at my comment, rather than the situation....

If there was a fire & all my cards were burnt, I would have a cry about it at the beginning.... but after a while I would get over it and appreciate that I still have the things that counts... my loved ones... (at which point, I wont care less what responses were thrown my way)

So Matt, my apologies of poking fun at your situation... & I hope you build this collection bigger & better.

Back
Top Bottom