New Chase - The Birdman!!

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
Being a big Denver Nuggets fan, it has been hard not to notice Chris Andersen and his input into the Nuggets success so far this year!! And also knowing that he has returned from a battle with drugs in the past couple of years makes it even better!!

that is why Benny J and myself (he doesn't like to admit it, but i think he has joined me on the Nuggets Bandwagon ;)) have decided to go for all of his cards!! :woot:
Benny being a big defensively minded player and collecting all things Rodman can appreciate what the Birdman has been doing for the Nuggz!!

He is outright 3rd in the League in Blocks with 2.3 per game!! :D This is even more unbelievable when you think that DH12 leads the league with 2.9, but Dwights averages like 36 minutes gametime whereas the Birdman gets his done in his 19 minutes :woot:

Just yesterday against the Lakers he tied his career high with 7 blocks :thumbsup:

So yeah...if anybody has anything of Chris Andersen and would like to help us with our chase, we would love to hear from you!!

We have a checklist which has about 45ish cards of his, none since the 05'06 season and also including about 9 1/1's :D

So like i said, if you can help us out...please let us know!!

Cheers!!

P.S. a few pics of him doing what he does best :thumbsup:

andersen4.jpg

andersen3.jpg

andersen1.jpg

andersen2.jpg

What....bandwagon....you must have the wrong guy....

But yeah....let us know if you guys have any!!

Back
Top Bottom