NEW AFL MICROFIGURES

cwood36

AFL card collector
Real Name
Kiah and David
i just found these at coles servo
1939680_10154076893725107_810576501_n.jpg

yea lego sized there are 35 to collect common ones to collect rare ones with footballs my understanding all capatains and 5 ultra rare ones (last 5 brownlow medalists)

If t
yea lego sized there are 35 to collect common ones to collect rare ones with footballs my understanding all capatains and 5 ultra rare ones (last 5 brownlow medalists)

If they are the captain who is Adelaide's? VB is not dark skinned

I know these are aimed at kids again but i think they look pretty cool. I like the idea. Might have to buy some for myself and my nephews. I wonder if there are odds on the packet that state how hard the rare ones are to find.

So do you know whos in each packet?

How do you get the football oval pieces?

Id say you get one player and one puzzle piece per packet from what i can tell. Not really too sure on anything else as there doesnt seem to be any information on the net about them.

going by the packet top to bottom left to right
M.pavlich, A.goodes, ????, J.selwood, E.betts, N.naitanui, T.cotchin, J.patton, N.riewoldt, D.rich, G.ablett, T.boak, C.judd, J.watson, C.rioli, D.swan, ????, N.jones

correct me if im wrong just tryna help people that wouldnt know though

going by the packet top to bottom left to right
M.pavlich, A.goodes, ????, J.selwood, E.betts, N.naitanui, T.cotchin, J.patton, N.riewoldt, D.rich, G.ablett, T.boak, C.judd, J.watson, C.rioli, D.swan, ????, N.jones

correct me if im wrong just tryna help people that wouldnt know though
I reckon the North Melbourne one is Ziebell.

Thanks for the pic of the checklist.
Is there meant to be a typo in the URL on there I wonder, aflmircofigures.com?
Either way, corrected or not, neither work (also no .au on it?)

Back
Top Bottom