Nenjabin's Complete Wantlist! - Kyle Korver

haha hey mate just saw ur post from back in 2007 haha wondering if you still have this card that you had listed:
2005/06 SPGU Authentic Fabrics Gold #/100 Marquis Daniels

If you do could u pm me a price?
Cheers

haha hey mate just saw ur post from back in 2007 haha wondering if you still have this card that you had listed:
2005/06 SPGU Authentic Fabrics Gold #/100 Marquis Daniels

If you do could u pm me a price?
Cheers

Thanks for the message, however you'll find this is a wantlist post...

Hey Mate,
if your still looking for 2005/06 SPGU Authentic Fabrics Gold #/100 Marquis Daniels heres one i found on ebay... Marquis Daniels 05-06 Sp Gold Game Used Jersey 20/100 - eBay (item 220383287345 end time Apr-22-09 15:24:32 PDT)

I'd say you could make him a cheaper offer aswell...

I actually just bought another one the other day for my PC

Cheers for that. Will look into it a little down the track. Not searching those out thoroughly at the moment. Would hope I can get it cheaper! My Patch version #/75 of Daniels cost me half that :lol:

Hey Mate

Are you still after the J Richardson SP Game Used Authentic Fabric Gold #100
I have #70

I also have SPGUAP Patch #75

LMK if interested

GUs pictures by Rukas2004 - Photobucket

Your bucket doesn;t seem to be working...maybe it's just me/my computer...who knows.

What would you need for the JRich Gold? I have the patch, but would be interested to see yours in case I could upgrade my patch:

JR.jpg

Cheers for that. Will look into it a little down the track. Not searching those out thoroughly at the moment. Would hope I can get it cheaper! My Patch version #/75 of Daniels cost me half that :lol:

Your bucket doesn;t seem to be working...maybe it's just me/my computer...who knows.

What would you need for the JRich Gold? I have the patch, but would be interested to see yours in case I could upgrade my patch:

JR.jpg

Hey mate,

Bucket should be working now.
GUs pictures by Rukas2004 - Photobucket

Have a look, make an offer.

Cheers

Think I'm happiest with my patch thanks :) Thanks for the reply to my thread though!

Ben

Hey Ben

Yeah I saw you patch an thought, nice. At one stage I was trying to get all 75 of them, I got 6 then thought can't afford to keep this up.

Do you still want the Gold.

Simon

Hey Ben

Yeah I saw you patch an thought, nice. At one stage I was trying to get all 75 of them, I got 6 then thought can't afford to keep this up.

Do you still want the Gold.

Simon

Ooo that would have been a tough chase! I know of at least 5 guys that have gone for the set (myself included). My patch is part of the complete set :D

What you want for the Gold? Anything in my bucket? Not really looking to buy them all individually at the moment given I'm so far from completion and haven't ever really searched them out yet! :lol:

four months later :lol:, bud i got a nice card for ya im sure your gonna like. pm me when u get a chance buddy. thnx, STEVE :) :)

actually i'll pm ya now

Back
Top Bottom