Need your Opinions

AyiosYiorgos

Card Addict
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
st.george4life / TradingCardFactory
Need your opinion on what i should do, am getting a signed SAINTS jersey like the one in my avatar and am also in the process of getting the Premiers Cards that select released and putting them all in a frame with the cards around the jersey, now im getting all the player cards signed, went to the game tonight Dragons V Bulldogs got some signed, should i also get the logo card signed and also the "try" cards signed as well and the "group" card obviously can't get the whole team to sign it, should i just get Bennett to sign the logo or group card or should i leave them blank

2010 Premiers Cards 001.jpg

i always get the coach to do my logo's. coach of the year the cards from.

as for the try and group cards id leave them.

I would agree with girds, logo signed by the coach and the group/try cards would be best left unsigned
Cheers
Brplat

Either go signature on the logo or leave them all blank..

A signature on a logo a great idea for a folder.. But in a frame... It's distracting.. Depends on whether you really want Bennetts signature as part of it or not I suppose..

Personally i would not get the Logo signed as i believe that is the sacred part of a jersey and therefore not to be touched.

I also belive that the Coach is the most important part of a team and should be displayed front-centre-middle.

Just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom