NEED HELP PLEASE => www.afp.gov.au !

Status
Not open for further replies.
If feel sorry for Bolli this has happened however he had a claim in with paypal to get his money back and cancelled it.

Im in no way condoning what Steve has been accused of but if your going to use paypal and then not follow procedures for claiming money back you have to accept some responsibility.

the more time passes, the more people will see what has really happened here. i really HOPE that bolli gets justice because you need to stand up with what you believe in and follow through with what you are going to say you are going to do.

I am with you on this, I want Bolli to get his money back. In an Ordinary Time as an Ordinary Man, everybody will follow through what they said they are going to do. No doubt about that one. But the problem is in Desperate Times as a Desperate Man, that same theory might not apply.

Greed ,No Conscience , Scum of the Earth to mention a few traits

big talk when you dont even have any proof or any idea what went on.
Yes we heard bolli side and yes we havent heard from steve but :
A) Wheres the deal thread?
B) Wheres the evidence?
did bolli video him putting the cards into a package and sending? did he send steve the paypal? did he send steve the paypal for this card?

im not doubting bolli but there has to be some questions answered before we all act like hero's and cruicify someone.... innocent untill proven guilty for me.... but im sure this will get hammered and keep attacking the alleged rip off artist when the buyer didnt protect himself in the first place...

Why does it matter where Bolli is from? If a trade is agreed upon, it should be completed regardless where you are from.

---------- Post added 17-08-2011 at 03:25 PM ----------

I think Bolli has provided the paypal receipts to prove payment.

big talk when you dont even have any proof or any idea what went on.
Yes we heard bolli side and yes we havent heard from steve but :
A) Wheres the deal thread?
B) Wheres the evidence?
did bolli video him putting the cards into a package and sending? did he send steve the paypal? did he send steve the paypal for this card?

im not doubting bolli but there has to be some questions answered before we all act like hero's and cruicify someone.... innocent untill proven guilty for me.... but im sure this will get hammered and keep attacking the alleged rip off artist when the buyer didnt protect himself in the first place...

For all the trouble he is in, he made it a point to go as low as profile and "target" one outside Australia.
Are you for real mate?

You do realise that there are Australian card collectors living outside of Australia right? I was living in Switzerland recently and planning to move to the US by year end, so based on what you wrote, would that mean it would be ok if I was targeted? Being outside of Australia and all...? lol I am happy to stand corrected if I am taking this the wrong way or out of context.

I have done deals with Steve in the past and had no problems at all, however if he, or anyone else left me out of pocket and 'disappeared' as reported in this case... I would certainly do whatever I thought necessary to recover what I was owed. I travel a lot, domestically and internationally for work and pleasure, so distance (or being outside of Australia) would certainly not be an issue for me.

Bolli: Feel free to PM me if you think there's anything I could do to assist. If not, good luck with getting the situation sorted out, sooner rather than later.

Cheers
Andrew

Bolli, maybe try ringing the AFP direct mate:

General enquiries

If you have a general enquiry and do not require police assistance, please call the AFP's National Switchboard on (02) 6131 3000. Hours of operation as follows:

Mon - Friday 7:00 to 20:00 EST
Sat, Sun & Pub Hols 8:00 to 20:00 EST

I have no idea what the international codes will be from Germany though.

Hi jettec03

Definitely taken out of context, Steve had the opportunity to take advantage of many situations but he never did. Sounds funny, what he did was "criminal" but "patriotic" at the same time. Not one Australian got cheated while he was going down.

Hi jettec03

Definitely taken out of context, Steve had the opportunity to take advantage of many situations but he never did. Sounds funny, what he did was "criminal" but "patriotic" at the same time. Not one Australian got cheated while he was going down.

So Cherry have won out of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom