Need an idea of what prices these cards would fetch!! ANY FEEDBACK??

Capital-cardsandcars

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
Capital-cardsandcars
Hi fellow collectors,
I have these NRL cards from the year 2000 and I do not know if I should sell them or not as cash is pretty bad at the moment. I need to catch up on outstanding bills etc, so I am looking at the investment in my cards to get me out of the s***.
I am unsure of what prices I would be looking at anyway. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

1/ Original Select NRL 2000 Collectors Album

2/ Complete common cards 1 to 121 (N/Mint to Mint)

3/ Complete STARS OF ORIGIN set S1 to S22 (Mint)

4/ Anzac Test 2000 Heros A2 - Fittler, A3 - Webcke, A4 - Tallis, A6 - Sailor, A7 - Rogers, A9 - Kimmorley, A10 - Hetherington, A11 - Girdler

5/ Team Logo Cards L2- Brisbane, L4- Canberra, L5- Melbourne, L6- Newcastle, L7- Northern Eagles, L8- Cowboys, L10- Penrith, L11- Cronulla

6/ Promotional Card - Adam Macdougall

Thanks in advance to all for the advice on the prices of this set!!

I dont know how many replies you will get but if there is any body not liking someone else's estimates please keep the nasty comments out and just reply with your own prices:thumbsup:

i am assuming all these are all in mint condition and the prices i am suggesting are purely a rough estimate because some one else is bound to have a different opinion

1/ Original Select NRL 2000 Collectors Album $50

2/ Complete common cards 1 to 121 (N/Mint to Mint) $40 - $50

3/ Complete STARS OF ORIGIN set S1 to S22 (Mint) $5ea

4/ Anzac Test 2000 Heros
A2 - Fittler, A3 - Webcke, A4-Tallis, A6-Sailor, A7-Rogers, A9-Kimmorley, A10-Hetherington, A11-Girdler $10 - $12ea

5/ Team Logo Cards
L2- Brisbane, L4-Canberra, L5-Melbourne, L6-Newcastle, L7-Northern Eagles, L8-Cowboys, L10-Penrith, L11-Cronulla $8 - $10ea

6/ Promotional Card - Adam Macdougall Free + Postage

Thanks David for your thoughts on prices.
I understand everyone has different thoughts on prices, so it would be greatly appreciated if fellow members could give me their thoughts without having nasty comments regarding other members estimates.

Thanks heaps for your help.

my prices would be :
Album: 35.00
Common Set: 60.00
Stars of Origin Set- 220
Anzac Test Team Cards- 10.00-12.50 each
Club Logos- 7.00-12.50
Promotional- Postage Costs

Possible you could get a bit more ($5?) for the MacDougall promo card, if you found someone who was after it. Not sure about now, but back in the day those 2000 promo cards were a bit tough to find.

Possible you could get a bit more ($5?) for the MacDougall promo card, if you found someone who was after it. Not sure about now, but back in the day those 2000 promo cards were a bit tough to find.

all you need to do is email di at select and she will send you some promo's for free

Hi fellow collectors,
I have these NRL cards from the year 2000 and I do not know if I should sell them or not as cash is pretty bad at the moment. I need to catch up on outstanding bills etc, so I am looking at the investment in my cards to get me out of the s***.
I am unsure of what prices I would be looking at anyway. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

1/ Original Select NRL 2000 Collectors Album

2/ Complete common cards 1 to 121 (N/Mint to Mint)

3/ Complete STARS OF ORIGIN set S1 to S22 (Mint)

4/ Anzac Test 2000 Heros A2 - Fittler, A3 - Webcke, A4 - Tallis, A6 - Sailor, A7 - Rogers, A9 - Kimmorley, A10 - Hetherington, A11 - Girdler

5/ Team Logo Cards L2- Brisbane, L4- Canberra, L5- Melbourne, L6- Newcastle, L7- Northern Eagles, L8- Cowboys, L10- Penrith, L11- Cronulla

6/ Promotional Card - Adam Macdougall

Thanks in advance to all for the advice on the prices of this set!!

OK from personal experience I would suggest the following.

2000 Album - $100 - $150 (they are very hard to come by, I mean VERY HARD).

Base Set - $30

Anzac Test Heroes - from 15 - 25 dollars each depending on the player

Team Logos - about 15 dollars each

Promo card - 5 dollars max.

you can $18 each for the logos im not even joiking i ahve in the past so $12-$18 for them $130 for the stars of origin set i reckon and the 2001 set $40 on ebay

Back
Top Bottom