Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

Any idea what the below card would be worth??

Note all marks are just on the case and not card itself.

8F2B7A45-227F-493B-BF8F-66FD7AC651F3.jpeg

Clean the bloody case dude!

Anyone got and idea of what this Magic gold auto might be worth? I've only ever seen the silver which i think is /50 sold for about $800US but that was atleast over a year go.

IMG_20220719_084533_424.jpg

I just got this out of "2021 prizm draft picks" Sealed pack today, from a mystery box. Cannot find anything about it online any help would be appreciated ! new to modern basketball cards.... anyone got a idea of what I could sell it for (minimum) as I don't intend to collect....?

Sorry I forgot to upload the card here it is

16613370335207237410027555411245.jpg

16613370785352622564385909713402.jpg

Base don ebay comps I'd give a range of $55 to about $90, haven't seen a green sell but based on the /49 and /88 versions that floor seems pretty solid. Dude is way over-priced in my opinion so I'd be moving that to auction quick smart!

If that card is selling for a decent price I would definitely be looking to move it.

A quick scan of the Bulls depth chart shows they have 8 guards and Dosunmu may be 6th or 7th on that list when everyone is fit. (That is a bit of an if given Ball's knee condition.)

Dosunmu is probably getting more credit than he deserves as he played a much larger role than he would have if Ball didn't go down.

Also, most people are likely buying and selling that card as a RC when it is emphatically not. So you can no doubt take advantage of that ignorance.

Base don ebay comps I'd give a range of $55 to about $90, haven't seen a green sell but based on the /49 and /88 versions that floor seems pretty solid. Dude is way over-priced in my opinion so I'd be moving that to auction quick smart!
Really that low?? Wow,
If that card is selling for a decent price I would definitely be looking to move it.

A quick scan of the Bulls depth chart shows they have 8 guards and Dosunmu may be 6th or 7th on that list when everyone is fit. (That is a bit of an if given Ball's knee condition.)

Dosunmu is probably getting more credit than he deserves as he played a much larger role than he would have if Ball didn't go down.

Also, most people are likely buying and selling that card as a RC when it is emphatically not. So you can no doubt take advantage of that ignorance.

Thankyou

This thread is to be used to ask for prices and values on cards. :)
Am wondering what a 1995 series 1 Kmart $50 redemption card which was redeemed ( hole punch on card ) in perfect condition as it’s been in folder ever since Kmart redeemed and sent back with the gift card

Back
Top Bottom