Need a Price or Value on a Card BV $$ ? Ask Here

Have a look for yourself on ebay.But the auto seems way over the top on price.

Yea I have seen that listing. Surely isn’t right haha
It’s just been a real struggle to get a true answer on this cards value over the years I have had it.
Thanks again

Hi guys,

Have been trying to find a price on a Giannis 17/18 crown Royale Power in the paint case hit, had no luck on 130point or ebay for comps, anyone able to help out.

Thanks
Joe

IMG_20191018_224001.jpg

I've got 7 sealed boxes of 2019 afl team and 2 boxes of 2019 select footy stars that I'm looking to sell. What would be a fair price to sell them. Will probably try to sell them on here once I figure out a price

Hi, I've got several cards from younger years that I'm looking to hopefully get some Xmas cash for. I was hoping that someone may be able to provide some information about. I understand that the 1 of 10,000 may be worth a bit. The card is in mint condition, although the case is clearly not.

thumbnail_20191005_164100.jpg

thumbnail_20191005_164053.jpg

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but these are what's known as broder cards - unlicensed cards. They were plentiful in the 1990's. You'd be lucky to get about $10 for each card.

Hi, I've got several cards from younger years that I'm looking to hopefully get some Xmas cash for. I was hoping that someone may be able to provide some information about. I understand that the 1 of 10,000 may be worth a bit. The card is in mint condition, although the case is clearly not.

thumbnail_20191005_164100.jpg

thumbnail_20191005_164053.jpg
Hey man, I'm
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but these are what's known as broder cards - unlicensed cards. They were plentiful in the 1990's. You'd be lucky to get about $10 for each card.
Spot on, just found some sales for reference
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Sport...357610?hash=item1cdc045c6a:g:wcMAAOSwZGldsQGmhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Ed...711334?hash=item23b7fdaf26:g:V-4AAOSwXCVchWYMhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jo...137395?hash=item2f36a357b3:g:SRIAAOSwh~tdf7Zd

Thank you so much for your reply. I saw that they were posted for $1000s on EBAY, I didn't think that would be the case. I also watched one not sell on EBAY for $200.

Unfortunately, you'll get unscrupulous sellers who will still try to flog the broder cards off as rarities. I remember back in the day when. Every card store around had at least 30 of them.

Unfortunately, you'll get unscrupulous sellers who will still try to flog the broder cards off as rarities. I remember back in the day when. Every card store around had at least 30 of them.
That explains it. Thanks very much for your help. I've got a whole lot of them. Might try and put them on Ebay and see if I can get a few dollars, just to clear some space.

Back
Top Bottom