NBL Grand Final Game 1 Attendence

white_chocolate_55 said:
the kings wont just lay down because everyone thinks anstey is a god..

No, but I feel the Tigers have better players in every position that the Kings do. Kings only do so well because the Ref's let them rape their opponents with what Brian likes to call 'defence'

bit of a harsh call.. goorj = the pat riley of the nbl

rape? hard nosed d isnt rape..

yeah the tigers are deep, but its not over yet.. 3 time reigning champs wont just bow down and hand it over to the tigers.. even if they dont get a win

Hey guys!

It is not over until the FAT LADY sings!

Sure the Tigers are one up but Anstey could do an ankle or something...

Ala Mcgrath and the Ashes - *sighs*

For me I see a positive for the Kings out of the loss - the got cleaned on the boards and shot like they had a beach ball and still only lost by 7??

I reckon we are in for a ripper of a series!

Melb got the advantage - no doubt!

GO SYDNEY!

Game one away in a five game series is pretty cruicle guys. The Tigers can win in Melbourne and then only need one win in three to take it out. If they win on Sunday its all over.

Game two will be a lot more physical with the kings trying to asert themselves into the game. You can count on it. The tigers have the personal to make the necessary adjustments though to play most types of tempo and style. That gives them the advantage.

Do it for Mr Watson boys. A lot of people have poured their lives into that team and deserve to see the win. More than a deep pockets Sydney.

Back
Top Bottom