NBL Grand Final Game 1 Attendence

enj014

OzCardTrader
Anyone out there from Sydney going to Game 1 Friday night??????
can't wait,
haven't been able to get to alot of games this year due to other committments.

But I'm there for the Grand Final for sure :D

Should be a cracker of game esp. how are the Kings going to play Anstey.....

All i can say is GO THE TIGES!!! (this coming from a person who despises melbourne too, but anything to stop the kings going for a 4peat).

Hey mate I'm gonna watch it on foxtel, where are your seats?? wear something that stands out and I may see ya...
Or have a few drinks and get your gear off, I'll burn it on dvd for ya too mate..

Should be a good series, for NBL anyhow

I will most probably be in my Bird Hardwood Classics Jersey,
tickets will organise on the night,
we normally sit on like a 45 degree angle to the court (NBA Live 95 view :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Its a Kings game,
It won't sell out :lol:

I sat through enough games as a Kings fan when they were crap (mostly drunk :lol: ),
so the 3 peat has been sweet,
but I think the tigers win this series due to the dominance of Anstey......

control C

control V

Game One - Friday 24th February – Sydney Entertainment Centre
Game Two – Sunday 26th February – State Netball and Hockey Centre
Game Three – Tuesday 28th February - Sydney Entertainment Centre
Game Four (if required) - Thursday 2nd March – State Netball and Hockey Centre
Game Five (if required) - Monday 6th March – Sydney Entertainment Centre

Vic is the home of basketball and the title belongs here. ;-)

go Tigers! (its pretty funny like first time without gaze and copland etc the tigers are a great team hahaha)..i want melbourne to win so it makes gaze look bad lol (nothing against gaze lol)...hey is that guy for sydney going to be playing...the guy that got hurt in the dunk contest?...roberts?

tigers too strong? they arent fit for starters, they finished 2nd, and lost to the kings 2-1 through out the season.. thats not being too strong...

anstey will be hard to stop yes, but the kings have home court, and goorjian will have his men ready... even if they lose it wont be by much, and it wont be cos the tigers are too strong..

chadjaja® said:
Vic is the home of basketball and the title belongs here. ;-)

Funny enough, as a South Australian (& 36ers supporter), I'm rooting for the Tigers

*** Mutters something about lesser of two evils ***
:cool:

But seriously, I'd like to see Tige's win it. Anstey has been huge all year. Another 7-footer who can bomb the 3. (I guess he must've learnt something from Dirk. Probably was matched up to him in scrimmages)

Back
Top Bottom