NBL Finals - game 2

DAMONITE

meshuggah
Real Name
pazz
is epic.

nearly as intense as the blazers vs. mavs today - well, not quite... but some huge buckets and great excitement!

anyone else watching?

into 2nd overtime now.....

i just cant believe at the end of the first OT with like 6 seconds left, we didnt foul the taipans immediately after the inbound.... we were up 3 and let him get all the way past half court down to near the 3pt line where he launched a completely epic shot, nailed it, tied it and sent it to the 2nd OT.

seriously, just foul asap - send em to the line, we're still up 1 with a chance to draw a play to shave off the clock and probably head back to the line. smh

i just cant believe at the end of the first OT with like 6 seconds left, we didnt foul the taipans immediately after the inbound.... we were up 3 and let him get all the way past half court down to near the 3pt line where he launched a completely epic shot, nailed it, tied it and sent it to the 2nd OT.

seriously, just foul asap - send em to the line, we're still up 1 with a chance to draw a play to shave off the clock and probably head back to the line. smh

yes, probably the best move but i guess underarm bowling was once deemed legal in cricket.

Back
Top Bottom