Nba Tv Petition!! Sign Now!!

:(

Was a great idea.

:shock: Third world countries get NBA tv. We don't. What is it? Is it a 24/7 pay tv channel devoted to basketball? =P~

can we start our own one? all the forum members could sign maybe? then we could email it to Mr Stern, the NBA, Foxtel or whoever? if it's been done on other forums before, surely the collective sigs of several forums might get noticed. any ideas how to go about it?

:rolleyes:

yeah i tried , but couldnt do it aswell, NBA tv would be awesome!!!
yeah i agree would should start our own petition , lets do it!!

Link worked for me, and it seems, also Justin (justdabest). Yeah, it's been done before, but if we stop showing any interest, then they will end up showing none at all, and none of us want that.

The link works fine! May want to retry it for those it didn't work for.

The only way they will ever have a 24/7 station is if the networks (foxtel, austar, optus) get the major corporations to spend their money on advertising and promotions. Otherwise there's no money in it for them, and no point in pursuing such a project.

The petition has a goal of a 1000 sigs. They need like 1,000,000 to make the networks sit up and listen, and see that it is worthwhile. Probably why it hasn't worked in the past, but I believe it is possible to get 100,000 and that would be a very good start.

Anyways that's my 2 cents.

man id so love to have nba tv soooo badddd.....id like have red eyes all the time i wouldnt sleep...id be like homer simpson getting paytv..like my couch would have an arse grove and i wouldnt shower or anything unless there was a tv there, just sit there and stare and just fill my entire brain with basketball, i just wish i got paid to watch nba games..but i think nba tv also shows euro games as well? from other pro leagues and stuff?

ok mine must have worked! i was sent an email RE verification of my email address and followed the links but thought it didn't work :roll:

Back
Top Bottom