NBA Trivia

Which team holds the record for most three pts in a season? What year? how many did they make?

Denver Nuggets, can not remember the exact year, but its got to the year Michael Adams averaged 26.5ppg and they used a game plan, by Paul Westhead i think, that is pretty much the same as Phoenix's now. 1990-1991 or 1991-1992 i would think.

Or it could be the Walker-Pierce Boston Celtics of 2003-2004 or 2002-2003?

im pretty sure it was phoenix, either last season or the one before. cant remember the exact number but i think they obliterated the old record.

im pretty sure it was phoenix, either last season or the one before. cant remember the exact number but i think they obliterated the old record.

That correct jiz, Suns team of 04/05 with nash/marion/qrich/joe j/jimmi j
smashed the old record by 60 3pts which was dallas's from 95'.
776 to be exact.

hi Guys,

im at work on a friday afternoon pretending to do work, (typing makes me look busy)
so i might do a question lol

ok:

what 2 former # 1 picks had simalar success in their first year?:

Hint:
both won rookie of the month honors in every month of their first year and also ended up having the exact same wins and loses.

hi Guys,

im at work on a friday afternoon pretending to do work, (typing makes me look busy)
so i might do a question lol

ok:

what 2 former # 1 picks had simalar success in their first year?:

Hint:
both won rookie of the month honors in every month of their first year and also ended up having the exact same wins and loses.

Timmy D and the Admiral.

Next :)

Back
Top Bottom