NBA Topshot

I’m going to miss out. Was 75000 in the queue. Half have sold and I’m only down to 58000.

Seems like people are going to blow their money on 60,000 serials anyway so not a bad one to miss on.
I managed to snag spot #18500 to start the queue. Purchased 6 packs only as I heard it's been a bloodbath.
As expected bombed. No rookies and all the serials were a complete bust and waste of time.
Best was a Isiah Roby #2339. The rest closer to the 50k mark.

While I was waiting in chat on the TopShot discord I saw someone hit Davion Mitchell #2 =D>

I've dropped off TS massively lately.

Didn't even bother with the S3 packs.

I did like the Archive drop and grabbed 2 packs. 1 had not much. The other had Shaq, KG and Dirk.

Holding 2 Luka Bubble 3s and a Zion RS.

Will see if any future drops tempt me.

Yeah, I didn't participate in the first drop. Didn't think it'd be worth it and I think I was right... $3 floor on the common moments, you lose out unless you hit a superstar minted to 10K or one of the 3 badge rookies. I'd rather wait for a non-base drop...

Not off to a great start with Series 3... I was expecting everything to be in the green considering the long runway into the new season and the excitement around the platform... Still bull-ish, but interested to see how things play out in the coming months

Anyone still getting in?

Screenshot_20220604-172817_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom