NBA Topshot

Nice, got some great LEs there!
Thanks. My best pull was the Giannis Seeing Stars which I sold straight away, but I've changed tact since then. Originally was in it for a quick buck, but with redemptions ambiguous and slow I've decided to ride it out and see how it goes. If it all goes to hell, I've only put in $35US.

Thanks. My best pull was the Giannis Seeing Stars which I sold straight away, but I've changed tact since then. Originally was in it for a quick buck, but with redemptions ambiguous and slow I've decided to ride it out and see how it goes. If it all goes to hell, I've only put in $35US.
Yeah I’m similar to you, I’ve been lucky to get in on a few packs, but basically just flip what I get into moments that I like. As you said for a small buy in it’s been good fun to study and follow while I’ve been basically priced out of cardboard.

Yeah I’m similar to you, I’ve been lucky to get in on a few packs, but basically just flip what I get into moments that I like. As you said for a small buy in it’s been good fun to study and follow while I’ve been basically priced out of cardboard.
Jealous that you’ve got an Edwards rookie. Should be able to turn Golbert into some nice moment(s) also.

167k for me this morning 😂
What are some of your best / favourite moments you have?

I’m working on trying to collect the 35k CCs of all of this years All Stars below 5000 serial.

https://nbatopshot.com/showcases/57d0b219-ae01-4e4f-bb77-ea182fb21058

Nice man. It's good to see someone with a goal in mind..

Would love a few more fun and affordable challenges though.

My favorite is the A. Edwards common /35000

Just an awesome dunk. I wish I got in early and was flush with Dapper because I would go after the Rising Stars and get that Edwards dunk of the year contender.

I also got halves in a pack with a friend and hit the Steph lookaway All Star moment.

Pretty fun.

Nice man. It's good to see someone with a goal in mind..

Would love a few more fun and affordable challenges though.

My favorite is the A. Edwards common /35000

Just an awesome dunk. I wish I got in early and was flush with Dapper because I would go after the Rising Stars and get that Edwards dunk of the year contender.

I also got halves in a pack with a friend and hit the Steph lookaway All Star moment.

Pretty fun.
Cheers, I’m enjoying having a bit of a project, makes it feel more like collecting than flipping.

Was hoping the all star cards held their value a bit more, was aiming to turn my Gobert into a Lebron and a couple of other all stars.

That Steph all star is such a sweet moment, it’s probably the most memorable of the all star moments along with the rewards Dame shot they are releasing.

The Edwards I picked up the morning before LaMelo got injured, got lucky there!

Best I have got is a Simmons dunk and any bigger packs i never seem to get into!!!!

Anyones value drop significantly over weekend?

I'm feeling confident that there will be rises once the Playoffs get underway or even beforehand when LeBron comes back.

A.Edwards /35000 went from $90 to $240 after his 42 pt game and has now settled in the $120 range.

I think the ROY race will provide some value.

Same as Playoff time and awards being decided on..

The card market for Kobe, Jordan and LeBron has halved in most cases so I think it's just a pretty normal dip mid season..

I'm a hold. But have also only spent $130 USD so far. Sitting on enough value still. But yeah, Steph All Star was selling for $2k plus and now slipping under $1k

Back
Top Bottom