OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scmai_2707
COMC User
scottm87
Hi all,

Getting back into collecting and looking for rookies from all sports but mainly NBA. I’m a hornets fan but keen on all teams.

Happy to have a look at what your willing to part with including all base commons, inserts, parallels and autos from all years.

Low end and high end - keen on everything.

Also willing to pick up to save the hassle of posting if close enough.

Thanks Guys

Last edited:
Hi all,

Getting back into collecting and looking to start fresh with basically anything I can get my hands on including finishing common sets etc.

I may as well start with the cheapest first being hoops to get my head back around the market and players etc.

Let me know what you have or point me in the direction of someone that can help me out. Happy with bulk lots also for a bit of fun to organise through and set chase. Looking for every single year from today back to whenever.

Thanks guys and apologies for being a newbie

PM Sent

Hi all,

Getting back into collecting and looking to start fresh with basically anything I can get my hands on including finishing common sets etc.

I may as well start with the cheapest first being hoops to get my head back around the market and players etc.

Let me know what you have or point me in the direction of someone that can help me out. Happy with bulk lots also for a bit of fun to organise through and set chase. Looking for every single year from today back to whenever.

Thanks guys and apologies for being a newbie
Hey mate. Like most of us on here, I reckon we'd all have a ton of early to mid 90's cards. Happy to help out if there's anything you need. I only got back into card collecting a couple of years ago, but if there's any questions, just ask away.

Hey there man,
Probably like many others here, Ive also got a heap of commons and inserts from the early 90’s and also some more modern stuff from 2018 onwards if you’re interested in those at all?
Cheers, Kane

Back
Top Bottom