NBA regular season over!!

mattyj said:
great! it is a double header too!!

10.00AM Live: Basketball: NBA Playoffs First round. Game 1.

12.00PM Live: Basketball: NBA Playoffs Court Sport. First Round, Game 2

!!! hope we see the pistons

My best guess are:

23rd April 10am game is Bulls at Heat Game 1

27th April 12:30pm is Lakers at Suns game 2

I emailed espn international and they said that they will be showing 4 games in of the first round and 4 games of the second round, which I think translates to the normal 2 games a week.

lol yeah feels like 2 weeks ago it was November.....far out....its been a nice season to watch though from the games i saw

great season alright!

not very often you see 3 blokes average 30+ppg...and not very often you see a bloke score 81pts in a game!!!

its been a great season but also a horrible one, two of my fave players (amare and Tmac) cut down in their prime through injury, bloody tragic.

that is sad as i dont think either will ever be the same player they were before injury....damn shame with amare too coz hes only a few seasons into would couldve been a HOF career (might still be, *crosses fingers*) Hes one of my fav players too! :)

has been a mad season for stats!!

3 over 30 ppg

Nash over 10 apg once again

KG & Dwight rounding out the rebounding

Zo back among the shot-blocking league leaders (and would've taken the crown had he not been injured)

Gerald Wallace emerging as a shot-blocking/steal phenom

DVS said:
How many beers did you have AJ...all i have read abou tthis morn is how good KG is ;) :D

Enough that when I got outta bed this morning to answer the door, I fell arse over feet backwards and cracked up laughing.... but not so much as to have a headache or any form of hangover.... I think I just handle beer well except for the being an idiot LMAO

Back
Top Bottom