NBA Player in Elite Class?

Who ranks as the #3 player in the NBA?

• Total voters
Wade for me if he can bounce back from his injuries.

Maybe Melo should be a choice on the list?

Yeah I was thinking that Melo should be on there too, but at the same time noone really likes him anyway because of his attitude (bar the guys here who collect) so he prob wouldn't pick up any votes. Although based on ball talent alone he should be in there.

Yeah I was thinking that Melo should be on there too, but at the same time noone really likes him anyway because of his attitude (bar the guys here who collect) so he prob wouldn't pick up any votes. Although based on ball talent alone he should be in there.

I considered Melo, but if you look in my first initial post, I listed him as nearly making the cut, and the reason was because:

Carmelo Anthony (needs to show he's a winner, not just a scorer),

Quite honestly I love Melo and he does so good on team USA he looks like one of the best basketball players in the world.

But for several seasons the Nuggets had Carmelo and Iverson two of the most talented players ever in the game, as well as one of the elite defenders in the league in middle in Camby and a very talented supporting cast over the years which included JR Smith and Kenyon Martin, and they couldn't even get to the second round?

I mean, all the guys who made that list, have done much more significant things in the NBA than Melo and actually won!

I voted Wade...Well because you can see what he does when healthy....Basically tore the hearts outta the Mavs in the 06 Finals.....I think it was 4 30+ games in a row...
And then just recently in the Olympics when he gets going he is almost unstopable i doubt even Jordan could defend him.....

I voted Wade...Well because you can see what he does when healthy....Basically tore the hearts outta the Mavs in the 06 Finals.....I think it was 4 30+ games in a row...
And then just recently in the Olympics when he gets going he is almost unstopable i doubt even Jordan could defend him.....

he's like a bullet.

6'4 not lanky at all, up there with the most athletic in the world in terms of combination of quickness and strength, and he's so strong.

he's like lebron james minus 4 inches haha he's impossible to stop when he wants to get to the ring.

he's like a bullet.

6'4 not lanky at all, up there with the most athletic in the world in terms of combination of quickness and strength, and he's so strong.

he's like lebron james minus 4 inches haha he's impossible to stop when he wants to get to the ring.

Your right there Jimbo....I think he is one of the quickest players in the NBA...
Lets hope he stays healthy for the next 10YRS...
And we may see another Ring in Miami, if he decides to stay there...:worthy:

I voted for Chris Paul just because he is young and small and still dominated. Threw up some massive numbers as well. IMO Amare shouldnt be on that list though. If he was solid on defence as well then maybe but I think Deron Williams should be on that list.

Should we be voting who is number 1? Who said Kobe and Lebron are 1 and 2?

I vote Duncan Number 1, when it comes to team play (since bball is a team sport) then Duncan is much better than Kobe "I'll Shoot' Bryant and LeBron 'Pass me the Ball' James.

Should we be voting who is number 1? Who said Kobe and Lebron are 1 and 2?

I vote Duncan Number 1, when it comes to team play (since bball is a team sport) then Duncan is much better than Kobe "I'll Shoot' Bryant and LeBron 'Pass me the Ball' James.

If there's 9 votes for Duncan and 16 tied at first place between CP3 and D Wade (Forget about voting for Bron or Kobe), I'm not sure the majority of voters would see it your way, not now anyway.

Duncans an awesome player, don't get me wrong, his stats and achievements speak for themself. But the fact is he's not getting any younger, there's a cut off time for every player and these youger guys are about to peak if they aren't already.

If there's 9 votes for Duncan and 16 tied at first place between CP3 and D Wade (Forget about voting for Bron or Kobe), I'm not sure the majority of voters would see it your way, not now anyway.

Duncans an awesome player, don't get me wrong, his stats and achievements speak for themself. But the fact is he's not getting any younger, there's a cut off time for every player and these youger guys are about to peak if they aren't already.

LOL yeah ok maybe im living in the past a little :)

whaaaadup homiez ...

yeyeye .... so i shld be doing homework but dis topic is off da chain n is totally pimped out n wack ...

i wuz gonna say TD21, but yeah - he's past his prime ..... den i thought nash, but yeyeye .... he too is getting old .... soooo, den out of da rest ....

I was thinking btwn my main man DWade m sum younga playaz .....Amare is gonna be da man at Phx coz dey totally wack wid sum gunz ... but itz a hard choice ....

so i flipped a coin and it came up Amare! but I fink DWade is a proven gangstah thugly jigga coz he is da only one out dat list (Duncan and KG dont count!) who has NBA championship + gold medal + finals MVP .... but den again KG and TD are league mvp ....

i'm soooo confused rite now .... so i'm gonna settle it on NBA live .... miami v pheonix!!! oh ye ... aft h/w first den

pce out playaz

whaaaadup homiez ...

yeyeye .... so i shld be doing homework but dis topic is off da chain n is totally pimped out n wack ...

i wuz gonna say TD21, but yeah - he's past his prime ..... den i thought nash, but yeyeye .... he too is getting old .... soooo, den out of da rest ....

I was thinking btwn my main man DWade m sum younga playaz .....Amare is gonna be da man at Phx coz dey totally wack wid sum gunz ... but itz a hard choice ....

so i flipped a coin and it came up Amare! but I fink DWade is a proven gangstah thugly jigga coz he is da only one out dat list (Duncan and KG dont count!) who has NBA championship + gold medal + finals MVP .... but den again KG and TD are league mvp ....

i'm soooo confused rite now .... so i'm gonna settle it on NBA live .... miami v pheonix!!! oh ye ... aft h/w first den

pce out playaz

You think your confused :blink:..........:blink:

Back
Top Bottom