NBA Live 2006 Fantasy Draft

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
For those of you who play NBA Live, here's my story!

Started a new Dynasty with the Charlotte Bobcats using Fantasy Draft, 12 Minutes Sim Quarters and 82 games. So far I am 8-0 and the only UNDEFEATED team in the league on Superstar difficulty.

I got the #1 draft choice so here's how I went for my first three rounds.
First Round- Lebron James
Second Round- Elton Brand
Third Round- Jason Richardson

Can't remember the rest but I picked up Flip Murray, Eddie House, Brian Grant, Melvin Ely, Gary Payton and quite a few others.

However, I didn't really like my team, so I traded up. I ended up trading Lebron & The Glove and quite a few of my other players. (I don't like having too many superstars in my dynasty because you can't get their stats right!)

Lebron got traded for Ray Allen & Reggie Evans. Gary Payton was traded for some others, can't quite remember who.

But my lineup looks really sharp right now, we've gone 8-0 and Lebron & Payton were traded straight after training camp.

Lineup-

C: Elton Brand (My POWERHOUSE! 28 ppg, 14 rpg, 8 bpg so far!)
PF: Reggie Evans (Got him recently, rebounding machine, great for screening)
SF: Jason Richardson (Only scores about 20 as have good offensive team, but his posterizations are great! Slasher who does everything)
SG: Ray Allen (Pure Scorer, low rebounds & assists, gets good steals.)
PG: Flip Murray (Not PURE PG but very fast and good passer)

Bench-
Eddie House (best shooter off the bench)
JR Smith (great backup SG)
Brian Grant (all hustle)
James Jones (great backup SF)

I also have a few others but cant remember them off by heart. Ray Allen has only played 2/8 games as he had injury in third game. He's averaged 23 ppg so far and his 3 point rating is amazing! He already had a game with 6/10 three's and one with 7/12 three's. Jason Richardson scored 47 in the fifth game, Elton Brand scored 44 in the seventh game.

Elton Brand has already registered 2 triple-doubles.

haha I love fantasy draft!!!

I did two....

#1 draft each time was KG
#2 in draft 1 was Ray Ray
#2 in draft 2 was Antawn Jamison

I can't remember but I got Q-Rich in both my sides lmao

Not that I've got 2006, but in previous versions have ended up (through Draft & Trades)

PG - Francis
SG - McGrady
SF - Marion
PF - Brand
C - Shaq

Then the bench consisted of top Rookies for each position (depending on year) and 1-2 scrubbers.

clarkescards said:
Not that I've got 2006, but in previous versions have ended up (through Draft & Trades)

PG - Francis
SG - McGrady
SF - Marion
PF - Brand
C - Shaq

Then the bench consisted of top Rookies for each position (depending on year) and 1-2 scrubbers.

very nice mann! i couldn't have a lineup like that. I really want to make the players look good (i know it's only a game), so if i had Tmac with Brand and Shaq, I'd hate it when at the end of the game Tmac had heaps of points, but little assists and boards.

With my lineup, I have Ray Ray, J-Rich & Brand as my stars. Brand chips in everything as the main man on the block, my starting PF Reggie Evans is mainly there for easy baskets, fouls and rebounding. Ray Ray is just a scorer, nobody really notices his assists and rebounds and J-Rich manages to chip in on boards, steals and blocks as he's a SF. In the game the SF's usually manage 4-5 rebounds per game depending on what time limit it is.

If I wanted the superstar lineup I'd still have Lebron and Payton and with Elton Brand and J-Rich that'd look pretty good! I also had Luke Ridnour.

My transactions weren't too bad though-

Lebron James - Ray Allen, Reggie Evans
Luke Ridnour, Gary Payton - Flip Murray, JR Smith

I spread the load. Generally sub all players after 6 mins.

In latest 2004 Xbox season (on a preset All-Star roster), had a souped up version of myself avg 50ppg, 15rpg, 10apg, 10spg, 10 bpg and then T-mac avg 40ppg, Dirk avg 30ppg and other 12 players (3 on IL) avg 20ppg. I think T-mac & LBJ also averaged triple doubles (Pts/Ast/Stl). Helps to play full 48 mins on easy level, even when half asleep/intoxicated.

Plus my created version of me had such a sweet stroke, I shot over 90% from 3pt which aids scoring.

Back
Top Bottom