Nba league pass

yeah.. still got them events.
with the apple tv, usually around all-star time the nba app will display a menu along the lines of all-star weekend, or all-star saturday.

I must be blind haha, not really a big deal anyway as i can use ESPN but that was the only issue I had with NBA TV which sounds like it isn't an issue at all :p
Ill be getting it again this year for sure! best option for NBA fans, don't see how anyone could live with the 2-4? games a week on TV

So i got an apple tv, am thrilled :), just one issue, why can't i watch any of last seasons games? On my laptop you can go back thru the season yet on the apple tv app you can't, any thoughts?

Hey Guys,

League Pass for NBA is up now for 2015/16. It is AU$330 for the season, but if you buy it in Canada it is right now C$160 which is about C$160. I have been trying different ways of accessing it through a Canadian proxy but have been unsuccessful. Anyone able to help? Just want to be able to save some $$$ if I can buying it from Canadian server.

Thanks.

Ersk

Na have the same issue, thought it was just me, have emailed them but the international nba league pass support is shocking, took 5 days to reply to my last email, yet league pass in America replys in hours, found them to be very slack

Yep thru apple tv, preseason games still not up, if they are like this during the season i will be cancelling my league pass as i don't want to wait up to two days after a game just to see it

Yep thru apple tv, preseason games still not up, if they are like this during the season i will be cancelling my league pass as i don't want to wait up to two days after a game just to see it

Just chill. It works for me so there will be a work around. And all regular season games I've never had a problem with in any of the last 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom