NBA KEEPERS LEAGUE / prizes - 18 teams 2 div

Re: KEEPER LEAGUE / prizes - NBA fantasy basketball league - A1 Cards and Gaming

im in mate just a quick explanation on hwo it works would help lol

Re: KEEPER LEAGUE / prizes - NBA fantasy basketball league - A1 Cards and Gaming

Can some one plz list the EXACT draft times for each state.

thanks its 12-45pm here in adelaide

def let us know as soon as possiable... ill try my hardest to get to the draft what ever time reali

PM sent Terry

Lol that's means 1am for me lol doesn't matter I will wait for it :)

Is this on Yahoo or ESPN mate?

Keen to take a spot if there was any left :)

Thanks for the PM Terry I am quite interested in joining, I do however have two queries:

1) Don't you think 18 managers is too much? I don't think there is actually enough minutes/quality players in the NBA for you to run an 18 manager league. For example, the OZCARDS league that I an commissioner of, only had 12 managers last year. I won the title, and I had players on my team like Carlos Delfino, Chase Budinger, Jared Dudley, Chuck Hayes. There simply isn't enough depth to run an 18 manager team - unless you want to be drafting guys in Rounds 14-18 who are going to be playing probably less than 15 minutes per game in real life. It also depends on how many players each manager is drafting, which is how much?

2) What are the 15 statistical categories?

It sounds like a great idea on the whole. Just sounds massive and potentially very complicated. Running with 18 managers and 15 categories means people have to be INCREDIBLY VIGILANT in paying attention to detail, otherwise they won't keep up to date. And you know from past experience that it's hard enough for people to be active when there are only 12 managers and 9-11 categories for stats.

im keen to be in this tez.. :) love my fantasy bball!! :) lmk

I will add for another couple of teams

Keen to take a spot if there was any left :)

The team is currently full, who else is keen to join ? I can add 2 more teams :)

Thanks for the PM Terry I am quite interested in joining, I do however have two queries:

1) Don't you think 18 managers is too much? I don't think there is actually enough minutes/quality players in the NBA for you to run an 18 manager league. For example, the OZCARDS league that I an commissioner of, only had 12 managers last year. I won the title, and I had players on my team like Carlos Delfino, Chase Budinger, Jared Dudley, Chuck Hayes. There simply isn't enough depth to run an 18 manager team - unless you want to be drafting guys in Rounds 14-18 who are going to be playing probably less than 15 minutes per game in real life. It also depends on how many players each manager is drafting, which is how much?

2) What are the 15 statistical categories?

It sounds like a great idea on the whole. Just sounds massive and potentially very complicated. Running with 18 managers and 15 categories means people have to be INCREDIBLY VIGILANT in paying attention to detail, otherwise they won't keep up to date. And you know from past experience that it's hard enough for people to be active when there are only 12 managers and 9-11 categories for stats.

Practice will make perfect :) It will be more fun than all the teams being star studded

I will add for another couple of teams

The team is currently full, who else is keen to join ? I can add 2 more teams :)

Practice will make perfect :) It will be more fun than all the teams being star studded

:lol: it will be more than star studded mate. 18 managers, 13 roster spots.

18 x 13 divided by 30 (30 NBA Teams) = approximately 8. That's the depth of each individual NBA team that you will be getting. The top 8 players on each team will be drafted. Some teams don't even go 8 deep lol. But fair call..

What about statistical categories? Are you gonna keep it at 15 or shake it up. Some of them are quite random, e.g. Personal Fouls.

PS. Sorry if this sounds negative - it isn't meant to be so. Just trying to nut out your thought process ;)

:lol: it will be more than star studded mate. 18 managers, 13 roster spots.

18 x 13 divided by 30 (30 NBA Teams) = approximately 8. That's the depth of each individual NBA team that you will be getting. The top 8 players on each team will be drafted. Some teams don't even go 8 deep lol. But fair call..

What about statistical categories? Are you gonna keep it at 15 or shake it up. Some of them are quite random, e.g. Personal Fouls.

PS. Sorry if this sounds negative - it isn't meant to be so. Just trying to nut out your thought process ;)

I am not too concerned with the league specifics (they can be changed easily) but hopefully there are no issues with stupid trades and half baked managers :)

League is now FULL

Back
Top Bottom