NBA KEEPERS LEAGUE / prizes - 18 teams 2 div

Re: A1 Cards and Gaming - NBA KEEPERS LEAGUE / prizes - 18 teams 2 divisions

Tez can you either unlock the teams (not finalize them) or remove me? I'm not keen on a league with so many managers.

With so many keen I'm sure you will quickly be able to find a replacement for me anyway!

Tez can you either unlock the teams (not finalize them) or remove me? I'm not keen on a league with so many managers.

With so many keen I'm sure you will quickly be able to find a replacement for me anyway!

I have unlocked them and a bit shocked that you wouldn't at least give it a go. If you change your mind and the spot is vacant just jump back in :)

I have unlocked them and a bit shocked that you wouldn't at least give it a go. If you change your mind and the spot is vacant just jump back in :)

Thanks mate I will remove myself tonight.

And sorry - I am just predicting that I won't enjoy it though (for reasons I won't go into length about so as to not talk trash about the league itself ;)) and I wouldn't want that to cause me to lose interest, resulting in me being a "dodgy" and "inactive" manager as the season goes on.

Also once the draft has started you can't leave or anything like that, so it's better I do it now.

Re: 1 Spot Left - NBA KEEPERS LEAGUE / prizes - 18 teams 2 divisions

I am in, thanks mate :)

Is this still full? Title says 1 spot and you have one spot open looking at the first post but you say it's full in your last post?

Is this still full? Title says 1 spot and you have one spot open looking at the first post but you say it's full in your last post?

Thank Brett but I am Still waiting for the last spot to actually get taken before I update the title. One person pulled out at the last minute and just waiting for someone to take the last spot. 2 messages have gone out so it will be first in best dressed :)

is the draft set in stone yet?

Re: Manager update - NBA KEEPERS LEAGUE / prizes - 18 teams 2 divisions

Ahh ok 6am this sat morning?? = 8-30am adelaide time. id be able to make that!

Re: Daft order set - NBA KEEPERS LEAGUE / prizes - 18 teams 2 divisions

oh i just looked at our league and i thought thats what it said in the yahoo site
Post the draft order??

I have my time zone set to Adelaide time and it says the Draft will be at 1am Saturday morning..? 5 days, 1 1/2 hours away :blink:

yer same mate but everytime i sign in it gives me a different time??

Back
Top Bottom