NBA Game Time App- Xbox

Heafy83

Bulls Fan
Real Name
Heath
For those of you who don't know the NBA Game Time app was made available on Xbox in Australia yesterday......... I must say its AWESOME!

Being able to use my League pass log in through it to watch games saves me from hooking the laptop to the TV.

Its easy to navigate, well structured and free to download. Thought I'd just give you guys a heads up that's its available and worth the download, especially if you have a League Pass subscription.

sick man.. once I get my net hooked up at my new house.. I'd be doing this.. stupid fibre optics.. they just make you wait and wait and wait..

sick man.. once I get my net hooked up at my new house.. I'd be doing this.. stupid fibre optics.. they just make you wait and wait and wait..

I wouldn't mind waiting for Fibre Optics. Beats my best download speed of 5mbps

Oh ok, I let mine expire because i wasn't playing much online games and also coz it shits me that we even have to pay for it on top of the price of the console, the games we buy and our Internet bill!!! Will have to try and see.

Pretty sure you need the Gold Sub.

Anyone know what a League Pass sub is normally worth? Xbox was saying last night something about $250 or something?

If you buy it through the NBA site its $221 AUD. There is a code floating around to give you 15% off which makes it roughly $186.

Back
Top Bottom