NBA Deal Reached - Season to start Dec 25.

were these guys foolish to not have an opt out clause? or maybe the overseas teams gave them a better deal without one and it was worth the gamble?

I read something that seemed like Marbury hooked JR up with a friend of his to negotiate a way to come back to the US. I may have to find the link for who ever is interested.

I read something that seemed like Marbury hooked JR up with a friend of his to negotiate a way to come back to the US. I may have to find the link for who ever is interested.

I read that I think and it was a way to get his way into the good grace of the team to not have his contract terminated after the fake injury

NBAisBACK.jpg

As Matt said yeah..... was more about saving grace with his current team as he apparently "broke the rules" several times and they were looking to terminate his contract; didn't know he faked the injury though!?

Can anyone confirm wether the NBA schedule from December 25 onwards remains the same as the schedule they released before the lockout begun? I'm trying to plan my honeymoon around it! :p

Can anyone confirm wether the NBA schedule from December 25 onwards remains the same as the schedule they released before the lockout begun? I'm trying to plan my honeymoon around it! :p

I did read it will be totally different to what was previously released.

Cheers
Matt

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah thanks guys. Hopefully the new schedule doesn't screw me over as I had some nice games penciled in. And the seasons running 10 days longer which means I don't think I'll be in Miami for the start of the playoffs :(

Hold on to your seats (and wallets) boys and girls.......there's going to be a huge flurry of 11/12 product from Panini now!

There's a few interesting things to look at and talk about for every team, one of them is the amnesty clause which will be interesting as well as the stretch provision and the room exception. I'm not certain on the Amnesty clause but I think it's a once off deal but can be used over the length of the CBA. The stretch provision will also be good to fix some bad decisions made with contracts, this is a good chance to cut those poor performers and the Knicks need one of these provisions every year based on their history of ridiculous contracts.:p

I hope the Knicks show some patience and don't go all out on a cap busting deal, hopefully they have learnt from past mistakes and hold out for the big names becoming available next season but a big name might pop up in the amnesty cuts so anything is possible.

Can't wait for this season to begin.:kick:

Back
Top Bottom