NBA.com "ozcards1" League DRAFT - "Trash Talk Thread"

Reckon Luol Deng is a sleeper - one of the many this season ... he's 49th on Yahoo's Big Board ... can't believe they have him so low!

scottsophie said:
My guards are looking pretty solid with Kobe, Carter and Iverson. Now just need a couple of quality big men.

There's the "all-guard" combo right there ... pity about the big man numbers, Scotty! ;)

Ben, I would have consciously taken Deng ahead of G-Wall - he gets hurt too much, and he's gonna have to share the limelight with J-Rich.

Reckon Luol Deng is a sleeper - one of the many this season ... he's 49th on Yahoo's Big Board ... can't believe they have him so low!

There's the "all-guard" combo right there ... pity about the big man numbers, Scotty! ;)

Ben, I would have consciously taken Deng ahead of G-Wall - he gets hurt too much, and he's gonna have to share the limelight with J-Rich.

Yeah but I have a soft spot for G-Wall :p Even though I now it was prob the better move ;)

haha there's still plenty about.

Dang! I was hoping I could get away with picking up boozer or Pau, soooo close, but happy to get a solid Center in Oka;)

Tough to know really. His final year college numbers looked like this:

Games: 35
PPG: 25.8
FG%: 47.3%
FT%: 81.6%
3PT%: 40.4% (Average of 2.3 successful 3pt per game)
Rbd: 11.1
Ast: 1.3 (Boy doesn't like to give up the rock too much!)
Bl/game: 1.9
St/game: 1.9
TO/game: 2.8

How all that translates to the NBA ... who knows; in light of those numbers my prediction is 17/7/1/1.5/1 (Pts,Rb,As,St,Bl) with decent percentages (granted, they'll drop off to some extent).

Reckon I got a fantasy bargain ;)

Tough to know really. His final year college numbers looked like this:

Games: 35
PPG: 25.8
FG%: 47.3%
FT%: 81.6%
3PT%: 40.4% (Average of 2.3 successful 3pt per game)
Rbd: 11.1
Ast: 1.3 (Boy doesn't like to give up the rock too much!)
Bl/game: 1.9
St/game: 1.9
TO/game: 2.8

How all that translates to the NBA ... who knows; in light of those numbers my prediction is 17/7/1/1.5/1 (Pts,Rb,As,St,Bl) with decent percentages (granted, they'll drop off to some extent).

Reckon I got a fantasy bargain ;)

Wouldn't say bargin with those stats...but some good picking none the less :)

well well well after 5 picks i got myself a fine starting lineup

think i got a steal with ricky d. with garnet gone its him and big al in minesotta (spelling)
should have a good year as the main man

3 quality big men, two capable guards, bring on the bench

bring on the season

PG Dwayne Wade
SG Ricky D
SF Carlos Boooooooooooooooozer
PF Mehmut Okur
C Marcus Camby

I'm not looking too bad, just need a good center and I'll be right.

pg - Allen Iverson
sg - Kobe Bryant
sf - Ron Artest
pf - Rasheed Wallace
c - ?

With Vince Carter also.

Yeh im quite happy with mine so far with my 5th still to come

PG - Barbosa
SG - (???) know who im taking if hes still there;)
SF - Anthony
PF - G Wallace
C - Dwight

Back
Top Bottom