NBA Card Collector

Fra

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Hey Guys,

Chris is my name from Kellyville Sydney.

I have been collecting cards since the 90's. At the time the main players I collected were KEMP and PAYTON. I now also collect Michael Jordan and Lebron James cards.

As a huge fan of the NBA and its players I also collect base sets not just star players.

I look forward to being part of this community.

Cheers, :thumbsup:
Chris

Welcome mate. i tell ya you've come to the right place for trading card forums, my stay here so far has been 2nd ta none. I used to love Kemp and Payton too in tha 90's. there was one alley-oop that payton dished ta Kemp where he jammed it and basically spin around the rim in a horisontal body position, it was mad. and i know 99% of their plays invloved alley-oops so which dunk am i talkin about yeh?? all good, lol. welcome to the best! Steve

Hi mate... Welcome to the forum. I always log here everyday coz it's very exciting. You'll find lots of cards that you need.
Cheers. :)

Thanks guys for the warm welcome :)

I'm currently working on my want list for Gary Payton. Anyone have Gary Payton cards they would like to sell?

Welcome to the site.

Make sure you get to the Card Show at Mt Pritchard next weekend ;)

hey chris, i have heaps of jordans and lebrons for u, i am in need of rookie cards from 86-87 till now, send me an e-mail, cheers, talk soon. also im in liverpool so if u want to meet some time neutral le me know, kale.

Back
Top Bottom