NBA 'Buy-In' League (Yahoo) 2014/15

RunItBackPodcast

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marco
It’s that time of the year again where the annual Fantasy NBA league starts generating a bit of thought. We have previously run successful ‘buy-in’ Head to Head (daily) comp on Yahoo leagues the past two seasons – please refer my Yahoo ID fantasy history for reference.

Previously the ‘buy-in’ has been $30 x 12 teams = $360 prize pool divided among 1st ($200), 2nd ($100) and 3rd ($60).

In 2014/15 we’re beefing it up to $50 ‘buy-in’ across 12 teams, = $600 prize pool. Prizes will be;
1st place = $300
2nd place = $200
3rd place = $100

This league all started due to Yahoo’s inability to offer Pro Leagues to Australian residents. So long as this continues, I’ll continue to host an annual ‘buy-in’ league. Participants are casual basketball fans who are active and committed. None of us are fantasy guru’s, so if you fancy yourself as an NBA GM – you could easily be walking away with the major prize.

Safe, reliable, and fun league with a proven track record. If you’re interested in taking your fantasy NBA to the next level, please contact me to reserve a spot.

All payments are made via Paypal, and we offer a 100% refund policy should you cancel more than 48 hours prior to the draft. No draft date has been set, although it will likely be set for the October 25/26 weekend at the time most suitable to all league participants.

Payment is not required at this stage, we're purely seeking expressions of interest.

Half of the league will be returnees from last season, that leaves 6 spots up for grabs.

Thanks, Marco.

Last edited:
@marco - now you know for in future, you don't need to make a pitch for more people to join, you just need to recruit Bainy and the rest of us muppets come out of the woodwork just to try and take his money! :lol:

yep, draft will be Sunday October 26.

league has been filled.

Buy in payments go to PAYPAL: [email protected]

thanks, Marcus. (apologies for lack of updates - have just gotten married last weekend and am now on my honeymoon, returning home this weekend cheers).

yep, draft will be Sunday October 26.

league has been filled.

Buy in payments go to PAYPAL: [email protected]

thanks, Marcus. (apologies for lack of updates - have just gotten married last weekend and am now on my honeymoon, returning home this weekend cheers).
Nope..... not having it! Honeymoon are NO excuse for not giving 100% to a fantasy basketball league!

Do we need an invite or code?

Hi all

Loud and clear Drob, apologies. I cut the honeymoon short just to get back and set this bad boy up before the end of the weekend.

League set up. Code will be provided upon receipt of "buy-in" payment. Draft next Sunday, Oct 26.

Everyone who reserved a spot will be guaranteed provided buy in fee is received by Tuesday this week. I will be then making any available spots open to the general public.

Please pay as a gift, I don't want to be charged fees for running the league/holding the prize money. Please don't hesitate to PM me here with questions, or email [email protected]

Thanks, Marco.

Back
Top Bottom