NBA Betting (24/11)

Someone's a bit late. :p

2 games are almost on halftime already. Dallas winning over Pacers and Toronto even with Wizards.

Yeah late for todays games and missed backing the bucks again :x ...

though just got on for 3 other games!!

NBA Tuesday 6/12 - BOSTON CELTICS at HOUSTON ROCKETS - Head To Head - HOUSTON ROCKETS Line -6.0 1.91
NBA Tuesday 6/12 - CLEVELAND CAVALIERS at SACRAMENTO KINGS - Head To Head - CLEVELAND CAVALIERS Line -1.0 1.91
NBA Tuesday 6/12 - NEW YORK KNICKS at SEATTLE SUPERSONICS - Head To Head - SEATTLE SUPERSONICS Line -5.5 1.91
= 6.97/1

Sorry Kidd, but go the Rockets!! :p

Yeah I have a backup $ bet for the rockets in case they win and so I get my money back. :oops: So whichever bet wins, I wont be down $$$.

Will let you know how I go.. hopefully at least get my money back. :p

My safe tip won.. :)

1/1 on my safe tips.. hehe.
1/3 on my line tips. :(

*mutters something about Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker*

Tuesday Seattle #-o

THINK I'M HOOKED ON NBA BETTING. :p I'VE GOT A $4 EARLY BIRD MULTI BET IN ALREADY! DO YOU THINK IT STANDS A CHANCE?

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - MINNESOTA T-WOLVES at PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS - Head To Head - MINNESOTA T-WOLVES Line -6.5 1.91
NBA Wednesday 7/12 - PHOENIX SUNS at GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - Head To Head - PHOENIX SUNS Line +4.5 1.91
NBA Wednesday 7/12 - LA LAKERS at TORONTO RAPTORS - Head To Head - LA LAKERS Line -2.0 1.91
NBA Wednesday 7/12 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS at PHILADELPHIA 76ERS - Head To Head - MILWAUKEE BUCKS Line +6.5 1.91
NBA Wednesday 7/12 - BOSTON CELTICS at NEW ORLEANS HORNETS - Head To Head - BOSTON CELTICS Line +2.5 1.91
=25.42/1

I've three bets for today and I'm pretty confident one of them will win and will at least get your money back. If not, then there goes my career in tipping, LOL.

Here's my super multi line tip:

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - MIAMI HEAT at SAN ANTONIO SPURS - Head To Head - MIAMI HEAT Points +7.5

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - MINNESOTA T-WOLVES at PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS - Head To Head - MINNESOTA T-WOLVES Line -7.0

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - CHICAGO BULLS at ORLANDO MAGIC - Head To Head - CHICAGO BULLS Win

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - LA LAKERS at TORONTO RAPTORS - Head To Head - LA LAKERS Points -5.5

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS at PHILADELPHIA 76ERS - Head To Head - MILWAUKEE BUCKS Line +6.0

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - NEW JERSEY NETS at CHARLOTTE BOBCATS - Head To Head - NEW JERSEY NETS Win

This beauty pays $70.08 to a $1. Anyone gonna back me up on this? ;)

Next is my "safe" tip:

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - ATLANTA HAWKS at UTAH JAZZ - Head To Head - UTAH JAZZ Win

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - MIAMI HEAT at SAN ANTONIO SPURS - Head To Head - SAN ANTONIO SPURS Win

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - MINNESOTA T-WOLVES at PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS - Head To Head - MINNESOTA T-WOLVES Win

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - NEW YORK KNICKS at LA CLIPPERS - Head To Head - LA CLIPPERS Win

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - LA LAKERS at TORONTO RAPTORS - Head To Head - LA LAKERS Line -3.0

NBA Wednesday 7/12 - NEW JERSEY NETS at CHARLOTTE BOBCATS - Head To Head - NEW JERSEY NETS Win

Pays $8.23 to a $1.

Bet $1 on this and $5 on the super tip. If you win the super tip, youre a happy man. If you win the safe tip, you're up #3.23. If you win both, I'm your daddy. If you lose both, well you only lose $1 extra yeh? ;)

did anyone follow my safe tip??? The Clippers and the TWolves are now my two favorite teams!!! They caught up from a 12-15 point game in the last quarter to win the game and win me $100.38!!!

2/2 now on safe bets!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Damn you Miami!

Only two games tomorrow. I'm riding with the Wizards and the Rockets to win it.

Multi-bet:

NBA Thursday 8/12
WASHINGTON WIZARDS at INDIANA PACERS
Head To Head
Win WASHINGTON WIZARDS

NBA Thursday 8/12
HOUSTON ROCKETS at SACRAMENTO KINGS
Head To Head
Win HOUSTON ROCKETS

Pays $7.70-$1.
-------------------------------

My backup bet in case Houston doesn't come up with the win so I can get my money back:

Multi-bet:

NBA Thursday 8/12
WASHINGTON WIZARDS at INDIANA PACERS
Head To Head
Line +6.5 WASHINGTON WIZARDS
$1.91

NBA Thursday 8/12
HOUSTON ROCKETS at SACRAMENTO KINGS
Head To Head

Win SACRAMENTO KINGS
$1.68

Pays $3.20-$1.
----------------

It's a pretty even matchup.. only advantage Indiana has is homecourt. Wizards = momentum and Gilbert's hot hand. But I've confidence in the Wizards. Gilbert Arenas is unstoppable at the moment.. Antawn Jamison and Jarvis Hayes are playing well together with the crew. Plus Indiana is on a 4 game losing streak.. Wizs beat Raps yday. I don't see Indiana being the team with more motivatation.

If you're a "fiver" better.. put $3 on the first bet, and $2 on the 2nd bet. If you win the first, you get $23.10.

I favour Houston in the second game. If Houston fails to win this, inspite of the 4 game losing streak the Kings have, and the healthy (and hungry) T-Mac, then you still get $7.40 and be on top by $2.40. If you lose both, well you only lose $5 and that's better odds than putting $5 on one bet.

No safe bets for now.. not enough games to ride a good multi on. :D

Couldn't find any value out of the NBA, so I've be a whopping $2.28 on a combined golf/NBA multi. Picked the golfers I have the most autos of :lol:

Australian Mastercard Masters - Round 2 Three Balls - RUMFORD v TAMPION v APPLEBY - Three Ball - APPLEBY, Stuart Win 1.95
Australian Mastercard Masters - Round 2 Three Balls - LONARD v SENIOR v PARSONS - Three Ball - LONARD, Peter Win 1.95
Australian Mastercard Masters - Round 2 Three Balls - ALLENBY v PARRY v SHEEHAN - Three Ball - ALLENBY, Robert Win 2.00
Australian Mastercard Masters - Round 2 Three Balls - SCOTT v O'MALLEY v O'HERN - Three Ball - SCOTT, Adam Win 2.40
NBA Thursday 8/12 - WASHINGTON WIZARDS at INDIANA PACERS - Head To Head - INDIANA PACERS Line -5.5 1.91
NBA Thursday 8/12 - HOUSTON ROCKETS at SACRAMENTO KINGS - Head To Head - SACRAMENTO KINGS Line -2.5 1.91
=66.59/1

SO FAR 2 of 4 for ALL my NBA bets and 2 of 3 for the 25/1 shots 8)

Couldnt resist a $7 straight bet on the NBA games :lol:

NBA Thursday 8/12 - WASHINGTON WIZARDS at INDIANA PACERS - Head To Head - INDIANA PACERS Line -5.5 1.91
NBA Thursday 8/12 - HOUSTON ROCKETS at SACRAMENTO KINGS - Head To Head - SACRAMENTO KINGS Line -2.5 1.91
3.65/1

Wow... Indiana just spanked Washington's asses badly!!! :lol:

There goes my streak! I hope your bet wins Justin. :D

Back
Top Bottom