NBA 2k16, everyones thoughts?

Nice effort on those cards!!

So, after deleting all my MyGM files, I decided to fire it back up last night, and have a run at trying to cheese up the Trophies, lol.
Yet again, I started up with the Mavs, I DID think about the Warriors and just raping everyone with trades, ha ha, but went with my beloved Mavs.

Made a blockbuster trade with the Heat...
Powell, Felton, JJ & Mejri & pretty sure there was a DP or two thrown into that mix.
For...
Whiteside (MASSIVE!!), Green (love this kid), Andersen & Haslem (expiring contracts)

I then looked to shop Zaza around since Whiteside was my new starting big, and Philly came at me with Isaih Cannan... no good, I want Hollis Thompson...
We swung a deal with Zaza for Thompson plus DPs from either side. Pretty big salary dump for me, Zaza at about $5m and Thompson under $1m!

I won't look at any further deals, the Team Chemistry dropped to 50% and the GM ripped me a new one, ha ha.

Played my first game of the season, and totally cheesed it up. I'll look to up the difficulty to TRY to make it a bit more realistic, but I want to cheese these Trophies, too.

update: 635 cards in MyTeam! playing Gauntlet mainly... done most of the single player challenges, cant really do the multiplayer ones cause of the lagg... much less lag on gauntlet mode, iv completed the bronze,silver,gold, 5000mt boards! iv got 160 odd wins...

I killed both Domination modes first off and got both Amethyst Pippen and J-Kidd!

Haven't got back in to MyTeam yet. Still chipping away at MyCareer. I bolted from Charlotte to join the Knicks in free agency and have taken over the starting PG role. Got my season averages up to 15 / 5 / 5 and sitting third in the east behind the Bucks & Cavs.

I'm putting it all together at last tho, my last 3 games:
18 pts / 10 rbs / 12 ast
21 pts / 7 rbs / 10 ast
24 pts / 8 rbs / 14 ast

Nice stats.
I've moved to Orlando, and after 10 games, I'm averaging 26 points and 5 assists a game, as well as 1.5 blocks and 1.7 steals. Not bad for a 6'6", 225 lb. small forward (I like my MyPlayer's specifics to match my real specifics)

Okay sweet now I'm rolling. My averages over the last 11 games are 18.8ppg, 8.6rpg, 10.2apg. My Knicks are 9-2 in that span also (20-9 overall) with a buzzer beating loss to Lebron and the Cavs and a really awful game to Charlotte we should have won.

I'm still 9th in all star voting so at this stage I'd be surprised if I got that nod.

Okay sweet now I'm rolling. My averages over the last 11 games are 18.8ppg, 8.6rpg, 10.2apg. My Knicks are 9-2 in that span also (20-9 overall) with a buzzer beating loss to Lebron and the Cavs and a really awful game to Charlotte we should have won.

I'm still 9th in all star voting so at this stage I'd be surprised if I got that nod.

What difficulty you playing on? Dial it down if you want to guarantee your spot.

With my Center, I'm 4 wins away from making Finals, so 8 wins away from winning first Ring. I simmed half the season as I just want those PS4 Trophies now, ha ha.

What difficulty you playing on? Dial it down if you want to guarantee your spot.

With my Center, I'm 4 wins away from making Finals, so 8 wins away from winning first Ring. I simmed half the season as I just want those PS4 Trophies now, ha ha.

Umm just on what ever difficulty it starts on. I'm shooting the ball pretty awfully at the moment % wise tho so despite my numbers it's still challenging :)

All star weekend is almost upon me. Run up some votes and I'm up to third in all star voting, second in the MVP race and first in most improved.

Got my averages up to 19.2ppg, 8.0 rpg, 9.6apg for the season whilst leading the league in triple doubles (13) and 9th in double doubles (15). This month I'm putting up 24ppg, 12rpg and 15apg.

All going swimmingly!

Won my first championship as a MyPlayer in 2K16 over the weekend. I then completely simmed the next season, and STILL made the playoffs. lol.
I'm trying to get the Trophy for 5,000,000 fans. Going to need to play out the next bunch of games, either try to win another ring, back to back, or bum out and sim the next season.
(still need the All-Star Rep Trophy for My Park, too).

Call me stupid, but for some reason, I created ANOTHER MyPlayer!!I barely have time to play it these days as it is, lol.
I had read a while back, that SG is the best position as far as getting a complete player is concerned. That, and I read that the CPU SG positions are the easiest to play against??

So my new guy, a 6'8" SG with a 7'1" wingspan, lol. I only had about 6k VC balance, so that all went into his offensive game.

I was hoping this new guy would be used to earn the Gym Junkie and the one for doing the social tasks during your Career (meeting with sponsors, charity, players, owners, etc).

Back
Top Bottom