NBA 2K15

It's finally happening, 19 games left to go and I'm making a run at 8th place! I'm back to 30-33 W/L with 2 games each left against the Sixers & Kings while home games against the Wolves & Knicks. If I'm lucky, I'll scrape into the post season!

On the month I'm averaging 32.7ppg on 68% shooting, 5.6 rbs, 6.4 apg and adding 1.8 steals / 2.2 blocks per game. Bit of a hot streak!

hey guys just got NBA 2k15 last night what patches and updates do I need? Im still playing nba 2k14 to finish a season off then im selling it off :) cheers for the help thanks

So "the showdown" with Kevin Durant didnt pan out the way I wanted to. I dropped 61pts on his team, but we lost, LMAO!! - Combination of Durant and Westbrook as CPU players is DEADLY!

Then the next game following that, was against my former team - the Kings. I got a lol, at there being absolutely NO cut scenes, or commentary about me leaving them, etc. Something that would have been cool. Perhaps include a purpose-built hard foul from an ex-team mate?!?!

It's finally happening, 19 games left to go and I'm making a run at 8th place! I'm back to 30-33 W/L with 2 games each left against the Sixers & Kings while home games against the Wolves & Knicks. If I'm lucky, I'll scrape into the post season!

On the month I'm averaging 32.7ppg on 68% shooting, 5.6 rbs, 6.4 apg and adding 1.8 steals / 2.2 blocks per game. Bit of a hot streak!

Ah nice work!!! My first "season" our team (Kings) were the worst in the West, just sucked it up! Even when I got decent and we were winning, we just had no shot at making Playoffs.

hey guys just got NBA 2k15 last night what patches and updates do I need? Im still playing nba 2k14 to finish a season off then im selling it off :) cheers for the help thanks

Welcome to the party Bill!!

Not sure what patches you'll need, but the PS4 will do it for you (assuming PS4?). From memory, there's a couple, but nothing major.

I'm only playing My Career so far, and use the app to get extra coins each day. I won this off of it today, I presume I can use it in the 'ultimate team' mode or whatever it is called?
B7r-sjUCcAANdtn_zps3f750173.jpg

I'm only playing My Career so far, and use the app to get extra coins each day. I won this off of it today, I presume I can use it in the 'ultimate team' mode or whatever it is called?
B7r-sjUCcAANdtn_zps3f750173.jpg

Nice pickup!!!

I THINK that's just for using in the app, not the actual game. There's a MyTEAM Mobile game in the app, which uses cards much like the one in-game does, but I think they're separate.

My best cards in the app are; Tayshaun Prince, Brandan Wright, Raymond Felton, Maurice Harkless & Carl Landry, at least that's my starting 5, lol.

yeah Scotty I have a PS4 im not full bottle on the patches thing :)

All good Bill, unlike XB1 (I think, well, it used to be this way), you can still play games on PS4 without an update, they just disable certain features, like online play, etc.

I was running on 256k shaped speed last week, and 2K needed a patch. Was only like 200MB or something, but was taking ages, so I paused it (another cool feature of the PS4!!), and I could still play what I wanted, connect to 2K networks, etc, just couldnt go online to play against others. - oh, and it left a horrible update message overlayed on the screen, ha ha;
B7T_UaxCQAQ5sVf.jpg

Got my 2k15 about 2 weeks ago, already completed my first season was picked up by Atlanta who were shit but allowed me to take starting five over Carroll easy enough. Turned thee season around and made 8th seed against 1st Cavs. Dropped the last 2 games after going down 2-0 so that I could go through Free Agency.

Got the Bulls who I wanted after me was the 3rd best deal in terms of pts. Love the game and all the players coming around to my appt trying to sway me to go to their team.

First game for the Bulls started over McBuckets. Scored 54 pts 15 rebs and 6 assts 2 blks and 2 stls as we beat Raptors by 32.

Nah first season you get pick up after All Star break on 10 day contract. I simmed about 4 games and played about 40. Worked out I was playing about 2-3 games a day. :) 10 min quarters and playing like 26-30mins of that.

Yeah your first season is cut short as you're picked up via Free Agency after the All-Star Break. Not a bad way of doing it, IMO, but you don't have the opportunity of getting Rookie of the Year Award (or any other award in your first "Season").

Hey @Mr Paparazzi did you get a Max deal signing with the Bulls?

I THOUGHT I was getting a max deal, but turns out it's not, and now I have 3 whole seasons to go through before my next deal!! I'll be using my 2nd MyCareer player to try and get that Trophy now, not sure I can play through 3 WHOLE seasons (I hate simming games, lol).

Does anyone play in MyPARK? Some real fun can be had, win or lose, some losses can suck (like playing 2v2 games - winner's outs). But full-court 3v3 can be real fun, and I havent tried it, but full-court 5v5 is also included inside the Jordan Rec Centre at MyPARK.

Yeah your first season is cut short as you're picked up via Free Agency after the All-Star Break. Not a bad way of doing it, IMO, but you don't have the opportunity of getting Rookie of the Year Award (or any other award in your first "Season").

Hey @Mr Paparazzi did you get a Max deal signing with the Bulls?

I THOUGHT I was getting a max deal, but turns out it's not, and now I have 3 whole seasons to go through before my next deal!! I'll be using my 2nd MyCareer player to try and get that Trophy now, not sure I can play through 3 WHOLE seasons (I hate simming games, lol).

Does anyone play in MyPARK? Some real fun can be had, win or lose, some losses can suck (like playing 2v2 games - winner's outs). But full-court 3v3 can be real fun, and I havent tried it, but full-court 5v5 is also included inside the Jordan Rec Centre at MyPARK.

How do you know if its max deal I got offered a 3 yr $61 mil deal. Or 566points mininum per game.

How do you know if its max deal I got offered a 3 yr $61 mil deal. Or 566points mininum per game.

Should get a Trophy/Achievement for it - that's the easiest way to tell, unless it's not your first time.

Mine's about $13.7m a year over 3yrs, not a max deal, which means my next player either has to get it, and if not, put him through a 1yr deal, OR, play my current dude through 3yrs to renew his contract!!

Should get a Trophy/Achievement for it - that's the easiest way to tell, unless it's not your first time.

Mine's about $13.7m a year over 3yrs, not a max deal, which means my next player either has to get it, and if not, put him through a 1yr deal, OR, play my current dude through 3yrs to renew his contract!!

Yeah don't think I got a max then yet you would think for 3 yr $61mil yet Chicago who I chose was the 3rd best offer in terms of points

That's a big offer, MUST be close!

I've read a few posts on people getting the offers, and they seem to be AFTER their initial first contract, which begins in 2nd season (after the first being the shortened season with initial team).

So looks like I'm slugging it out for 3yrs with the Mavs before I'll get the Max Offer!!!

Played a few more games last night. Lost two that I really shouldn't have (Knicks and Hawks) but then ran rampant on the Jazz and Warriors - consistency, who needs it right? Lol

So I'm now at 32-35 with 15 games left and sitting in 10th place in the west. I'm 0.5 games behind the Mavs in 9th and 1.5 games behind the Grizzlies in 8th.

Up next: Sixers, @ OKC, Raptors, @ Sixers

If I can go 3-1 I should be in a good spot as I near the end of March

Back
Top Bottom