NBA 2K10 Release set for 9th October in Australia!

I have smashed 2k9 so I cant wait to get my hands on 2k10. Anyone know what changes have been made since 2k9? Hopefully the comentary is better and not so repetative.

I have smashed 2k9 so I cant wait to get my hands on 2k10. Anyone know what changes have been made since 2k9? Hopefully the comentary is better and not so repetative.

No worries about the commentary mate. According to several reviews I've seen, the commentary is the strength of NBA 2K10 as it blends in real life events with the commentary.

No worries about the commentary mate. According to several reviews I've seen, the commentary is the strength of NBA 2K10 as it blends in real life events with the commentary.

Sounds decent :thumbsup:
I got sick of hearing "such and such is just on a roll.....he's not only leading his team in scoring but he's doing it at an efficient rate" over and over again.

saw it on pc, PS2 and PS3 in JB hifi today but no xbox360, might have just ran out of shelf stock though, tempted to get it, but im gonna give live10 a bit more of a run before i decide to trade in or not

I just got copy it's great graphics.

---------- Post added 09-10-2009 at 05:56 PM ----------

i'm playing quick game now it's great

I just bought a copy for PC from EB Games. Gunna give it a run now :)

---------- Post added 09-10-2009 at 07:15 PM ----------

Oh and it was only $50 for PC :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 09-10-2009 at 08:37 PM ----------

Just played 1 game on 2k10. Hornets V Spurs. I was Hornets of course :). Won the game by 3 points. The graphics are good but I found a few problems with the game.

1. It was a bit jumpy because of the high graphics. Not to bad but slightly annoying.
2. Some of the players faces look horrible. CP3 looked good but Manu Ginobili looked 90 years old :lol:. Also some players have huge boldging eyes now and then during the game.

The game play is more realistic now. Like for example when I was doing spin moves with CP3 rather than just going to the hoop every time like in 2k9 the defending player will pre-empt the move and block it. Also your teammates dont man up as good and leave. More realistic overall.

Really liking the fact that it isn't just all domination in myplayer mode. Your success depends on how well you gel with your teammates, with credit being received for things such as position, boxing out and so on.

Basically, just as an experiment, I thought I would see how well I could play without scoring. I earned an A-rating without scoring at all, and without ever calling for the ball. :D

i got 2k10 2day from ebay games...and i played it and im use to playn the live series...but so far i dont really like 2k10

i got it today, at first i thought it was a bit like live 09 and i didnt like it. once i played a few more matches it grew on me and now i love it :)

i alerady love playing as blake griffin lol

---------- Post added 10-10-2009 at 11:03 PM ----------

also the crowd sounds awsome!

Gotta say console gaming has changed since I last played! Only played 2 games, but much harder with all the different controls than I am used to. I'll pick it up I'm sure...I'll give myself plenty of chance! :lol:

Oh, and I'm "Nenjabin" on the playstation network I believe. Add me, happy to play Vs. online :)

I find that calling for the ball doesnt really do much anyway...what position you playin and also what rating you have so far? Im only 46 n been playin for awhile lol

I am only ranked 43, but have 10K skill points to use currently, so that'll bump me up a rating or two. Still... long process. I guess that's a good thing.

Haven't really started that much. It's a great game though 9/10 for me!

---------- Post added 11-10-2009 at 11:31 AM ----------

Also i got my copy on PS2 for $29.95?

Back
Top Bottom