NBA 2K10 Release set for 9th October in Australia!

Has anyone checked out the Demo that was released last night?

Very dismal effort I must say.

Sure, the actual gameplay is better than Live, so that's enough for me to buy it. But there's only 5 mins of play, you can't sub, you can't use iso motion moves, it's really ****!

Hope you mean the demo sucks and not the gameplay :cry: Was really looking forward to this release

Got the demo this afternoon...impossible to predict how good the game's gonna be. No commentary, only one quarter of gameplay, no timeouts/subs...Like Taz said, a dismal effort considering we had to wait until a week before the real thing comes out, I was really hoping for a real chance to look at what I am going to get.

However, a nice touch I gotta mention is the pre-game part when the narrator mentions it's a "Wednesday night match-up". That's really all I can mention that stood out in my mind.

Plenty of PS3 owners.

What is everybody elses PS gamertag?

Mine is digeze. Please feel free to add me and mention ozcards in the message.

No idea...would I have 1? How do you get 1? Possibly Nenjabin if I had the thing prompt me to make 1...but I dunno if it did :lol:

No idea...would I have 1? How do you get 1? Possibly Nenjabin if I had the thing prompt me to make 1...but I dunno if it did :lol:

You have one. If you login and download demos and play games online you def have one. When you sign into your playstation, if you go over to your friends list it will have your profile sitting there as well along with the avator you selected when you created the profile.

You have one. If you login and download demos and play games online you def have one. When you sign into your playstation, if you go over to your friends list it will have your profile sitting there as well along with the avator you selected when you created the profile.

Ahk cool :) Will have to find out what it is. I don't usually use my PS3 with the internet.

Just got this full game, there are a lot of glitches.

And the game starts stuttering alot. Tons of alleyops

The AI is very good though, and Kobe's eyes are a bit too big

just played the 2k10 demo on 360, man....compared to the NBA Live demo i played last week im worried....coz the live demo was alot better, gameplay felt better and more legit. dunno what difficulty level 2k was set on but my field goal % must have been something like 98% after the 1st quarter where as live was encouraging me to actually take good shots

just played the 2k10 demo on 360, man....compared to the NBA Live demo i played last week im worried....coz the live demo was alot better, gameplay felt better and more legit. dunno what difficulty level 2k was set on but my field goal % must have been something like 98% after the 1st quarter where as live was encouraging me to actually take good shots

Serious? On Live I could shoot anywhere, any angle, against any defense with Rashard Lewis and it'd go in. Lewis scored 38 for me in 1 of my run throughs!

Haven't yet tried the 2k10 demo though. Shall tonight/this weekend.

hrrm maybe i just suck at nba live then!

either way i wasnt impressed with 2k, really need to play a finished version. ill probably buy it anyway! i been 2k over live for a few seasons now

The NBA 2k10 Demo is stripped... its actually a stupid idea, cause it gives the perception Live is better, when really it isn't.

2k10 is an improved version of 2k9 which is the best basketball game I've ever played. 2k10 has better floor spacing so you can play the inside-outside game.

Back
Top Bottom