n00bie mistake

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Fuck, I can't believe it.

I just bidded on the last second, for 2 packs of 04-05UD Ultimate Collection for quite a high price. I regret it and I hope to pull something that's worth to get my money back.

It was weird too because it was one of those multiple auctions, where more than 1 person can win the auction. So I placed my bid, without knowing that MY BID was actually going to set the new price for the auction. I put $125 for the item x 2.

Shit day for sure!!

henkita217 said:
Fuck, I can't believe it.

I just bidded on the last second, for 2 packs of 04-05UD Ultimate Collection for quite a high price. I regret it and I hope to pull something that's worth to get my money back.

It was weird too because it was one of those multiple auctions, where more than 1 person can win the auction. So I placed my bid, without knowing that MY BID was actually going to set the new price for the auction. I put $125 for the item x 2.

Shit day for sure!!

well, for OZ price that a good price, but for a bit too expensive for US standard.
btw, did u bif from this seller: relson11? he is a good seller, u'll pull something good, should be worth every $$. he uses express airmail, u'll get your packs around 3 days after the payment.

He paid $170 aussie each, + delivery.

Ouch! :oops:

but yeah, relson is a good seller. Maybe he can reconsider? Tell him you made a honest mistake, and offer to pay for lost fees or something.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your support!

I have e-mailed Reed re: what happened. He is a great seller, one of the best on eBay without a doubt. I've done plenty of business with him and I've noticed that he ships by Express Expedited Posts and he has always pays the extra cost, which was odd to see but grateful of course.

We'll see what happened. Although I did not offer him to not honour his auction, perhaps he will offer me that option, considering I'm a loyal customer of his. If not, then I hope to pull some bad azz card to break even with the money that I spent.

Again, with the multiple auctions thingo, just watch out as whatever bid you place, eBay will make that as the set price. If I placed my bid @ $99.99, the price for the two packs wouldn't have changed! Silly me...

Oh well....

Oh well... Reed agreed to drop the sale onto it's original price. $99.99 a pack. I still hope I get some nice cards on this pack. Imagine if it's all base cards. LOL!

I saved $50USD I guess for the both packs, which is all good.

Luckily, me and Reed have a healthy business in the past.

Cheers!~

Billyhoyle said:
why not tell him to join here he might be able to mkae some sales to us?

I'm not sure if he is communicable enough to keep up with forums. I don't think he is a member of the Beckett's forum so yeh...

All the sales I've done with him is by eBay..

Back
Top Bottom