eBay User
UFC Topps Round 2

Base - Completed
OOH - Completed
GOTG - Completed
BL - Need Nogueira
Posters - Completed
Photo Finish - Completed

Autos - A Silva, Penn, Lesnar, Hardy, Henderson, Sanchez, griffin, Mir, Edgar, Jones, Florian, Machida, Hughes, marquardt, Miletich, Cote, jackson, Couture, Franklin, bader, Carwin, Soysnski, Okami, vera, Gracie,Kongo, Nog, Celeste, lebelle, stanton.

UG - Mir, henderson, Hughes, bisping, franklin, GSP , Lidell, celeste, leah, davis, couture, bader

Mat Relics - All of them.

Send the Pm's Through.

For trade i dont have much but here goes.

series 4
gotg jackson /88
bloodlines wandy
pride wandy
wandy gold parallel

series 2
gotg wandy

main event
3 x top ten fights the wanderlei vs franklin series.

Re: GiRDS Wantlist

I should be able to help you out with the round 2 base and main event base. As well as the round 2 auto.

Hey Girds, Wanderlai didn't have any cards in Round 1

Also, are you getting other inserts from the sets including Silva, like Greats Of The Game or Top 10 Fights?

If so, i believe i have them lying about.

yeah i am, i just didnt have the names for them ahahah, sending a pm through now.

picked up a bunch of auctions on ebay so lmk now if you have any parralels of the cards i already have and or the cards im still chasing

b u m p . . . . picked up a few more of turbo.

pm me if you have anything i don't already have on my website - Home -

few more in today. rnd 2 base, GoTG, poster card.

updated. would like to get a few parralells aswell.

photo finish. yeah i dunno why i had PH either hahah, fixing it up now.

Major updated thanks to buymma and ebay. purchased the following cards this week.

Leaf Champions Auto #100
Leaf national Pride Auto #60
Round 4 Onyx Auto #88
Round 4 Onyx Gear #88
Round 2 Mat Relic #199

Looking forward to receiving these. Just need a tale of the tape, and base variation, then wait till knockout.

thanks siege. it will be hard, i know someone who has one, but doesn't want to sell and he has like 14 different tale of the tape cards. ebay hasn't produced any either yet, i am left to think that there are so many cases left to be open

It is crazy how cheap the boxes are (series 4).
BigT sports cards has them at $37.95 a box.......... but the b@st@rds will not deliver outside of the US :(

I had a whole bunch of stuff that I wanted to order from them, but they will not help me out.

that sucks, blowout is the same, i was after a few things but they are US and Canada only i think,

Back
Top Bottom