clayton
here they are

t-mac 91/750
d miles 39/750
allen iverson 8/50 :D
king james ultimate signature :D

very happy with these wasnt expecting alot

cheers

Just your luck! lol. I can only imagine if Uncle Stevo cracked a Ultimate pack:roll: hehe.

Awesome auto! That woulda felt good seeing that I bet

The Truth said:
Just your luck! lol. I can only imagine if Uncle Stevo cracked a Ultimate pack:roll: hehe.

No chance brad.... ive pulled 1 good card..and that was out of a box some1else picked for me....ide pull garbage...so no big dollar single packs for me..:lol:

wall3ace said:
thanks for the nice comments towards my scans stevo.lol:D

ooopps... damn sorry about that mate... im in between watching auctions...really pleased you got a great card there bud !!:D
Didnt mean to be rude..sorry

thats awesome mate, its always heartening to see a fellow oz collector pull an mj or bron auto...makes me believe theres still a chance for me to pull one! :lol:

HUGE congrats on the Bron Auto! Out of one pack!

About time members are starting to really pull the big cards. The amount of Jordans, Brons etc here has grown a lot more than the amount of members. Seems luck is growing here at a faster rate.

Its a nice auto and nice auto set too that will hold like most ultimate product.

OMG... thats "MAJO" hit the goal.... congrant with 1 pack break. Got the money back and make bouns of it!!!:lol: :D

Awesome Lebron! Great to see some great pulls here on the boards.

Cheers
Matt

I think that is the 3rd LBJ auto that has been pulled in as many weeks on these boards!!! Go Ozcards!! Give me and "O" ;)

BTW - Nice cards Dude!!!

Back
Top Bottom